Roidspark - Anabolic Steroids | hGH | PG | EU Domestic - US Domestic - International | Promotions

View attachment 290743

Welcome, Meso members.

Roidspark official announcement and publishing!

Code:
shop: https://roidspark.me
mail: info@roidspark.me

I- BLIND TEST

We would be very grateful if you participate in the "blind test" and we will compensate you for every product tested.

Although we are not the manufacturer of the products, we have taken it upon ourselves to take responsibility as an authorized dealer offering them to you.

Just as we take pride in the positive feedback we receive from the products we offer, we pledge to stand by you in the event of any mishap.
This policy is the cornerstone of the foundation of trust in minds.

II- RE-SHIPMENT POLICY

Our policies on our website have been shaped as a result of our experiences so far and are explained in detail to ensure that our customers can shop with predictable confidence.

In case your shipment has been seized at Customs, we will resend your order, free of charge after you provide us with the documents evidencing the fact of seizure. In summary, we have never victimized or embarrassed any of our bona fide customers.

III- ORDER INFORMATION

You will be able to see the tracking number of your package in the system no later than 72 hours after payment confirmation.

We have no minimum order.

IV- INFORMATION ABOUT DELIVERY

Each package meets discreet delivery standards. Many of the brands on our list

USA Domestic | 7-10 days
EU Domestic | 7-10 days
-

International | <30 days
International Express | 3-6 days

will be released for delivery from the warehouses.

V- SHIPMENT

Shipping is free for all orders over $100.

VI- PAYMENT INFORMATION

We prioritize security in this process.

We accept payments in bitcoin, western union and zelle. A guide on how to buy and use bitcoins can be found on our website.

For Zelle and Wu, you can find a video instruction on how to make a quick payment.

VII- PROMOTIONS

We will announce events on Meso on a weekly and daily basis. It will be enough to follow our thread.

Kind Regards.

Code:
shop: https://roidspark.me
mail: info@roidspark.me
Lol

That's a lengthy statement with little meaningful content.

You're claiming the following.

I'm sure price isn't your only parameter. — It's not, but you're not adding any value. In fact, you're an OPSEC vulnerability because all orders are passing through you unnecessarily.
+1

First off, let me say it's a pleasure and quite intriguing to be part of this conversation with you. Thanks for your time and patience.

I'm not here to dismiss your insights or spin utopian scenarios. When it comes to value for money, if you give us a little time, we're here to show you what we bring to the table through our promotions. We just started this topic a few days ago, and we're not going to make hasty decisions or impulsive posts. I hope you understand that we need a few days to change your perception.

Ensuring your orders are delivered smoothly — You're not shipping the orders, delivering them, or even handling the products, so there's nothing you can ensure.

confirming the products aren't fakes — Once again, you can't confirm this since you're not even handling the products. All you do is forward the orders (prove me wrong by posting inventory pictures). Original sources can be found either here or with a simple search.

It wouldn't be efficient for us to personally verify every item in our inventory. To address your concerns, I'll reach out to you via private message and share some visuals that will satisfy your queries. This isn't a sustainable method for us and is something we prefer to avoid unless necessary, but your thorough response deserves a detailed reply.
knowing that your purchases or budget are safe in case of any issues are probably more important to you. — Are you suggesting that you're the only one offering re-shipping? It's a standard practice, and every source offers it. For example, if there's an issue with an order from Driada, you'll contact them, and they'll handle the reshipment.

Other sources have their structures, rules, and practices. Returns and issues are undesirable for both parties but can happen. It's important to you that we stand by you during these times, and we're committed to that effort.

I'm all for new sources, but they should at least offer some added value. Lately, there have been reshippers appearing, just trying to make a quick buck.

A good start would be having the products you're offering lab-tested by YOU, but apparently, even that's too much to ask. You probably don't provide any lab results because you're short on cash and don't have any inventory. You're likely waiting on "blind tests" so you can forward them to the original source to cover the costs.

please share some sections from your supposed 11 years of experience, whatever that means.

I wanted to take my time and address all your questions comprehensively. I appreciate your understanding and value your feedback as we navigate this new terrain on Meso.

Thinking blind tests are less valuable than a source's own tests might seem like an error to you. But if you evaluate it objectively, you'll see that blind tests offer a more unbiased and accurate assessment for potential buyers. I'm confident that over time, you'll see we prioritize establishing long-term trust, which goes beyond spending a few thousand dollars.

please share some sections from your supposed 11 years of experience, whatever that means.

I didn't mean to suggest otherwise, but I was referring to my personal experiences over 11 years, not just as a source. We've been a resource for buyers since 2020. I'll share my experiences and insights on important topics here under this heading without violating forum rules. I hope it leads to productive discussions and valuable exchanges of information.

Respectfully.

10 days for domestic shipping? I'm guessing you just use a fright forwarder to make it appear you have actual domestic stock
Hey nightprowler7,

I know many of you smart buyers plan ahead and place your orders based on the maximum delivery times. But if you're the type who likes to push it to the last minute, no worries, we’ve got your back.

Now, I might not know exactly where you live, but I can give you an estimated delivery time based on the average maximum days we usually see, depending on the shipping method.

And hey, if you’re lucky, your order might just be coming from a warehouse right around the corner.

Respectfully