Rough cost of each vial

Basic business tells me that there are other things you can do and would be more forgiving than running a lab. Those guys are working everyday around the clock. Look at the most popular domestic source always having to shut down.

…do you think these business owners are upset at the immense volume of orders? Brewing really isn’t that hard especially when you have it consistently down.

Sure other ventures may be more forgiving. But, remember people’s background experience & circle of influence coupled with low barrier of entry to the game & lucrative profits- it’s a very appealing occupation.

Basic business tells me that there are other things you can do and would be more forgiving than running a lab. Those guys are working everyday around the clock. Look at the most popular domestic source always having to shut down. Plus that’s the cost per vial. Ok. Paying receivers, shippers, testing , seized shipments, I could keep going on how the earnings are not that great. Plus add a sweet 5-7 year vacation when busted.

You just answered your own question. They can shut down whenever they want and open back up whenever they want.

And when you get your setup perfected you can put in a day or two of hard work and coast for a week just fulfilling orders from the inventory.

I don’t see why anyone would become a source honestly. Roughly $20-30 profit per bottle? That shit is too labor intensive. Plus constantly having to watch your back. Also that can’t be with raw testing plus final product tested right?
its not that labor intensive.

thats kind of my point why people should make their own shit. It is not to encourage sourcing.

I can generate 15 bottles an hour. Create enough of your own stuff and use your base Anabolics. Test and mast for me

its not that labor intensive.

thats kind of my point why people should make their own shit. It is not to encourage sourcing.

I can generate 15 bottles an hour. Create enough of your own stuff and use your base Anabolics. Test and mast for me
Oh yeah for personal use it deff worth it. Especially for people on trt. What are those TRT places charging? Ain’t it 100-150 a month? Crazy

Oh yeah for personal use it deff worth it. Especially for people on trt. What are those TRT places charging? Ain’t it 100-150 a month? Crazy
Before I woke up, I paid $500 for 2 vials of 10ml 200mg/ml of Test C at TRT Nation, which was significantly less than what I paid at my local TRT clinic. That is highway robbery! I now have enough raws for the next 20 years of personal use, even at 2g per week. Since I am 52, I would consider that more than a lifetime supply.

Just having a kilo of raw test is huge for the piece of mind even if you have no plans to brew at the moment. You never know what the future might hold. Put the bag in a heavy duty ziploc with some of those desiccant packets.

Then you’ll always have a way of getting T even if times get hard. No supplies, can’t even get needles/syringes?
You can make a cream with household kitchen utensils.
Or troches like readalot.talked about.