Rough cost of each vial

Thanks to this gentleman for providing these calculations

So

Test c will cost you $3.785 per vial if domestic homebrewer, lets say they sell for $35

That’s a $31 and some change profit.

Why not just buy finished test c from a source for $5-7 and resell it for $35 dollars?

The profit would be $28-30 and you don’t have to maintain a lab and do all the brewing

for personal use you can buy 30 vials of test c from generic Asia for 213.5 including shipping if I looked at their list prices correctly.

That comes out to $7.12 a vial

So a difference of $7.12-$3.785 $3.335

I think the $3.335 Difference is well worth it considering you don’t have to waste time brewing and getting all the supplies and everything.

And with homebrewing you’d end up spending more money because you’d have to spend more money sending it for testing to make sure your home brew batch is accurate, no?
Because I have a problem with vials, labels, how it's made.

I'm a control freak.

This post is not about making money. It's about making your own oils.

Even if I did resell gear, I wouldn't resell Cheap oil.
Keep importing thousands of vials of oil and see what happens.(Powder is bad enough)

I would rather be self sufficient on making my own stuff.

Last edited:
Because I have. Problem with vials, labels, how it's made.

I'm a control freak.

This post is not about making money. It's about making your own oils.

Even if I did resell gear, I wouldn't resell Cheap oil.
Keep importing thousands of vials of oil and see what happens.(Powder is bad enough)

I know it’s not about making money but I saw your calculations so I’m trying to see the actual real difference Between homebrew and buying.

You bring a fairly good point, but what do you mean by you wouldn’t resell “ cheap oil”?

Cheap oil as in what exactly ?

Generic Asia (for example )has great testing and reviews and if they can make ampules so im
sure their sanitary practices for vials is far better than any homebrewer and it’s only 5.95$

So cheap oil as in what ?

I know it’s not about making money but I saw your calculations so I’m trying to see the actual real difference Between homebrew and buying.

You bring a fairly good point, but what do you mean by you wouldn’t resell “ cheap oil”?

Generic Asia (for example )has great testing and reviews and if they can make ampules so im
sure their sanitary practices for vials is far better than any homebrewer and it’s only 5.95$

MCT oil.

do they know the grade of the oil or the fatty acids? if its organic, hexane free etc?
c8/c10/c12?

Also some people cannot tolerate MCT, they used MCT, GSO, CSO, Castor,

Sanitary practices are better? idk dude. You do you.

My method uses a closed system with pre-sterilized vials. not an open flow hood.

after it passes a filter, its sterile medical equipment connected to each vial.

There was a time when homebrewing was more economical. That's rarely the case now.

The reason for homebrewing at this point is control, ie custom blends, certainty of contents, etc. If we're talking about TRT levels of gear it's not justifiable in economic terms, just something to assuage paranoia or as a hobby. Personally I'd be more inclined to buy 30 vials from GA and send one off for comprehensive Jano testing, including guiacol, endotoxins. heavy metals, and be well enough satisfied.

Sanitary practices are better? idk dude. You do you.
But Sir.. I am not trying to be mean… but it looks like you’re doing this on your cumstained bed sheet

Explain to me how this is more sanitary than a source doing it in a facility.

If you can actually explain in a way that would help me understand how a homebrewer is safer than a source who has a facility doing it , maybe I’d be inclined to try a homebrewer.

Attachments

• IMG_8963.jpeg
    IMG_8963.jpeg
    185.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_8962.jpeg
    IMG_8962.jpeg
    332.9 KB · Views: 15
Also lots of fraud in the organic oil space, and coconut oils are filled with all kinds of nasty shit not readily filtered out. Pharma companies are required to have even "USP Grade" oils analyzed before use, so without testing now one has to rely on the MCT being what it's represented as. It's an endless rabbit hole.

Probably easiest to have a sample of the finished product, homemade or UGL,
tested for everything of concern. Heavy metals, pesticides, herbicides, endotoxins otherwise you're going on blind trust. Either in every ingredient you've acquired on your own, or whatever the UGL is using.

Also lots of fraud in the organic oil space, and coconut oils are filled with all kinds of nasty shit not readily filtered out. Pharma companies are required to have even "USP Grade" oils analyzed before use, so without testing now one has to rely on the MCT being what it's represented as. It's an endless rabbit hole.

Probably easiest to have a sample of the finished product, homemade or UGL,
tested for everything of concern. Heavy metals, pesticides, herbicides, endotoxins otherwise you're going on blind trust. Either in every ingredient you've acquired on your own, or whatever the UGL is using.
What’s more dangerous

Having oils with unfiltered / low quality mct or unfiltered /low quality gso as carrier oil ?

But Sir.. I am not trying to be mean… but it looks like you’re doing this on your cumstained bed sheet

Explain to me how this is more sanitary than a source doing it in a facility.

If you can actually explain in a way that would help me understand how a homebrewer is safer than a source who has a facility doing it , maybe I’d be inclined to try a homebrewer.
what kind of a source doing at a facility? Do you know how they sanitize everything?

If you cannot understand how sterilization works through a filter. Then I cannot help you.

I am not going to convince you anything at this point. keep buying the oils.

That’s actually a great question.

Sources should start disclosing the specific mct oil they use with pictures of it so everyone knows instead of just saying “usp grade mct oil”
The domestic sources here definitely use MCT that doesnt have c12.