Rough cost of each vial

Ok, that's a fair enough reason. But are you testing your raws for contamination? Heavy metals? Pharma is required to test their oils prior to use in manufacturing, do you, or just presume it's not contaminated? Fraud is widespread problem with oils of all types. Same with vials. Are you ensuring they're sterile or just assuming they are because that's what it says on the labels?

Are endotoxins a concern? They are for the FDA, pharma, and even tiny compounding pharmacies. Jano offers testing. Does anyone do it? It's bad for your term health to inject them even if they don't make you fall over right after pinning. Yet from what I can see no one does anything t0 deactivate them. (160c three hours).

With all these concerns. I could buy a batch of 30-50 vials, and send off a sample for comprehensive testing for everything. The strength of the final product, heavy metal contamination, bacteria, endotoxins, herbicide traces in the oil, etc.

Meanwhile, let's be honest, most homebrewers don't test shit, especially if they're doing it for savings. Under those circumstances I'd argue a commercial, high volume UGL that's been in business for
many years, have a reputation to protect, and many customers using their product (all acting as an "early warning system" to problems) is likely safer.
@readalot. You are back talking about heavy metals again. : )

Sponsors

Latest posts