Running tren while working in construction

Im installing in ground pools. So i wheel concrete all day. We also do concrete decks. lots of digging.

If its too much for me, ill drop it and run EQ. but itll make me stronger so ill be able to work better. I have a 1 gallon bottle with me filled with 4 scoops of BCAAs for the day.

Tren is badass, but when it comes to getting out there and workin in the sun all day EQ i found for me is great you get Awsome stamina and dont get winded as easily.
And i like the fact when your runnin a jack hammer it makes your veins look like there bout to jump off your arms and strangle somone :)

Some people including myself get back pumps and shortness of breath from Tren. Wheeling concrete around for 8 hours a day might really suck!!
I wouldn't run and kind of oral very long either. Look into NPP it might suit you better.

Some people including myself get back pumps and shortness of breath from Tren. Wheeling concrete around for 8 hours a day might really suck!!
I wouldn't run and kind of oral very long either. Look into NPP it might suit you better.
Npp is the shit regardless of what your doin.

Im deff not doing any orals. ive only been on tren for a week. 400mg a week and 250mg test e a week
That's a good starting dose of Tren.
You might want to look into adding some taurine to your Bcaa's or Gatorade and maybe some melatonin to help you sleep at night. I personally just smoke some heavy indica helps me get to sleep but still wake up every couple hours though.
Have a good run brother! :)

Wrong time of the year to run tren in construction. If you don't die you will get shredded. Drink a ton of water

All of the above. I ran tren in the.winter though. Everytime I bent over my head felt like it would pop off. I gained like 35 lbs. I was tired and sluggish. It was miserable really now that I think about it

Im a formworker/steelfixer and i found tren to harsh, its pretty much winter here atm. Superdrol fucked my days work aswell.

Test and NPP was great lat time , i just switched to npp because i couldnt work on tren

Nothing beats a pump whilst working

im doing tren E so itll take a while to leave my system if I do decide to drop it. but all the cardio and heavy lifting will work in my favor. and working hard all day will increase my apatite. Like i said, ill see how it goes. hopefully i dont get nasty head aches during work. fuck ton of water and i dont think ill have a BP issue since my cardio is hectic anyway.

if i do drop it, ill probably do eq at 500 a week and keep the test at 250 a week.

im doing tren E so itll take a while to leave my system if I do decide to drop it. but all the cardio and heavy lifting will work in my favor. and working hard all day will increase my apatite. Like i said, ill see how it goes. hopefully i dont get nasty head aches during work. fuck ton of water and i dont think ill have a BP issue since my cardio is hectic anyway.

if i do drop it, ill probably do eq at 500 a week and keep the test at 250 a week.

Just remember if it has a negative effect on your performance at work then its not worth it.. Job comes first as i can guess ur not making a living/paying bills from bodybuilding..

my boss called me out today on being a juicer. So i confessed only because he said hes on test/tren/winny right now. So i have a feeling were going to get along great!!! and he said the tren sucks but just man up and get thru it.

And tomorrow im using a jack hammer to demo some old concrete foundation on a deck. i hope its hot. i wanna see a pump

my boss called me out today on being a juicer. So i confessed only because he said hes on test/tren/winny right now. So i have a feeling were going to get along great!!! and he said the tren sucks but just man up and get thru it.

And tomorrow im using a jack hammer to demo some old concrete foundation on a deck. i hope its hot. i wanna see a pump

You would think with 19" striated biceps you would be pumped all day long

1st week in the books. 62 hours. im only 2 weeks into tren so it hasnt kicked in yet i dont think. but my body temp, night sweats and aggression are already here.

drinking 1 gallon of water during a 10-12 hour shift.