Running tren while working in construction

Had to drop the tren made me to sluggish. Sucks because it was kicking in good. Switching to NPP. Save tren for winter.

i'm curious to know how much and when u eat during the day.
hows your boss lookin being on that combo?
im starting that very protocol next week.

The tren has pretty much kicked in for me now. im getting all the sides and im getting bigger and stronger again. 2 weeks in

I eat every couple hours at work. but theyre shakes that consist of

1cup oats
2scoops mass gainer(45g protein, 80g carbs per 2 scoops)
some sort of fat, olive oil or peanut butter

I get 30min lunch at noon and itll be 10oz of usually beef or chicken, 2cup rice, greek yogurt.

ill have 5 shakes for work and one big lunch

hes looking great

The tren has pretty much kicked in for me now. im getting all the sides and im getting bigger and stronger again. 2 weeks in

I eat every couple hours at work. but theyre shakes that consist of

1cup oats
2scoops mass gainer(45g protein, 80g carbs per 2 scoops)
some sort of fat, olive oil or peanut butter

I get 30min lunch at noon and itll be 10oz of usually beef or chicken, 2cup rice, greek yogurt.

ill have 5 shakes for work and one big lunch

hes looking great
How's your fatceps coming in?

1st week in the books. 62 hours. im only 2 weeks into tren so it hasnt kicked in yet i dont think. but my body temp, night sweats and AGGRESSION are already here.....

You clearly chastized @Thenewera and @Leancuisine for claiming they get aggression on Tren. Now you're saying you get aggression on Tren? You said "Tren anger is a myth;" no?

Hahahahahaha oh come on now.everyone!
Can't we all just get along.
@Agrex110 I have 26.5 inch thighs, but I'm sure if I lost all the fat on them and got them as lean as @Thenewera they would probably shrink to about 24"

In all honesty though... who cares??
Fuck it. @Agrex110 is strong as fuck, @Thenewera is shredded as fuck... everyone has their strong points.

A110 you said genetically you hold a little bit more fat, TNE genetically has smaller legs. Its genetics. Can you manipulate it? Absolutely! But you can not change your genetics..... yet.

A110, you're actively working towards 2 competitions. I don't know anything about that stuff, but I'm learning, and I support you brother.

TNE you're going for classic. Fuck it, I'm gonna try it too!! Can't wait to do the next blast together.

Long ass post, sorry, but goddamn people, the internet is a series of tubes!! And we can't filling these tubes with this type of BS! Because once those tubes fill.... they're full.

Just pointing out the obvious
I said that when you get angry in tren, i think its all in your head. I never said I dont get it. Im already a fucking asshole. so when i take tren, i think about it and become more of an asshole.

And @Leancuisine great post.

No. You contradicted yourself from that thread to this thread bro. Just be honest and own it. We've all made comments that were inaccurate at one point.

haha fucker :p

Im not stopping the tren. its kicked in full gear and its only been 3 weeks. 400mg EW split into two, with 250mg test E EW split into two

Working isnt that bad. I just have to get through a few long bursts at work a day. the rest of the work day is just tedious boring shit like cutting sidewalks and concrete around pools, putting little shit together for pools.

sides so far
winded faster
acid
headaches(thats the BP, but the headaches only happen when i dont drink enough water)
night sweats a very little
higher body temp
aggression. I want to kill everyone and rape my gf every single second of the day.
big strength increase
nothing visual yet
muscles are harder

im burhing 3000cal roughly a day at work(according to a polar watch). and im eating 3000cal a day. im cutting for a show, so this is a perfect balance i believe.

haha fucker :p

Im not stopping the tren. its kicked in full gear and its only been 3 weeks. 400mg EW split into two, with 250mg test E EW split into two

Working isnt that bad. I just have to get through a few long bursts at work a day. the rest of the work day is just tedious boring shit like cutting sidewalks and concrete around pools, putting little shit together for pools.

sides so far
winded faster
acid
headaches(thats the BP, but the headaches only happen when i dont drink enough water)
night sweats a very little
higher body temp
aggression. I want to kill everyone and rape my gf every single second of the day.
big strength increase
nothing visual yet
muscles are harder

im burhing 3000cal roughly a day at work(according to a polar watch). and im eating 3000cal a day. im cutting for a show, so this is a perfect balance i believe.
Yeah eff that Tren acid reflux.

So I only ran tren e for 3 weeks then decided to just run tren a. Along side 200mg of test e

So my cycle is 150mg tren a eod and 200mg of test e ew.

2 weeks into the ace. And 5 weeks total.

I'm using a new lab that just popped up in my town. And this is the real deal. I thought my old lab was great, this is way better. I'll post pics sometime this week.

As for work, it's easily manageable

I really want to run some tren a for my second cycle! I'm on my last week of 500 MG test e... the gains have been alright but nothing to write home about

@maniac911, what have your gains been? Legit Test at 500 mgs. over 10-12 weeks has been known to provide 20-25 pounds of mass for some guys on their first run. You may want to check your diet and/or are you sure your Test is GTG?

I posted my mid term bloods awhile back.. my test was around 2500.
At a certain point I was up 15 pounds but now since it's been so hot I've lost 10 pounds. Half of the cycle my work switched me to midnight shift and my digestive system totally rejected the schedule change

I also didn't order enough test in the beginning so the last vial was from a different batch... so that's another factor

Sponsors