Ruptured tricep recovery

Ghost82

I’m on my third ruptured tricep surgery, since last summer. Any thoughts on what AAS’s and peptides to strengthen tendons and bone? I was thinking EQ, since I read it’s useful for osteoporosis, and 191-amino acids and with exogenous source of T as well. Or would ND be a better choice? Any suggestions please? I’d be very grateful

Are you rupturing the same one? I would look into why they are rupturing as opposed to how to heal faster.

It’s the same one. I get 3-3.5 months into recovery and I trip and fall, then brace myself with my dominant side, which is the ruptured side, and I end up with multiple bone fragments in the elbow that the tendon is still attached to. Just fluke accidents, has nothing to do with the gym either. My elbow bone needs to heal where holes are drilled.
Are you rupturing the same one? I would look into why they are rupturing as opposed to how to heal faster.

It’s the same one. I get 3-3.5 months into recovery and I trip and fall, then brace myself with my dominant side, which is the ruptured side, and I end up with multiple bone fragments in the elbow that the tendon is still attached to. Just fluke accidents, has nothing to do with the gym either. My elbow bone needs to heal where holes are drilled.
I would look into why you keep tripping and falling and injuring yourself. As most do not have that happen. If you training, diet or supplements are causing less then healthy tendons that might be addressed as well.

Do you do both in the surrounding are where healing is needed or will sub-Q work just as fine? I’m guessing locally for bpc.
TB 500 i Always do sub-q stomach area, that's my favorite peptide ,really does Wonders for inflamation...bpc Always im locally where u are injured

Sponsors

Latest posts