• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Russia Probes for Investigation of NASA Moon Landing(s)

Down the rabbit hole we go.

When did I say they weren't? I actually said there's lots of people everywhere guarding all sorts of shit.

Dog whistling? You're a cunt man. Haven't really liked anything you have to say. You could have at least used a more respectful term, but really you seem like a piece of shit.

Yep, we are not there just for oil ;)

I don't know why but I always think you're Canadian. So there are some of these theories that are far out there, but for the most part, the first, second, and even third stories that are put out are rarely ever true. There may be a small segment of truth to the story, but for the most part the government is trying to keep things under wraps. Whether that be for security reasons, or reasons to hide shady shit idk. Plus the media always has their own spin on things.

I don't know why but I always think you're Canadian. So there are some of these theories that are far out there, but for the most part, the first, second, and even third stories that are put out are rarely ever true. There may be a small segment of truth to the story, but for the most part the government is trying to keep things under wraps. Whether that be for security reasons, or reasons to hide shady shit idk. Plus the media always has their own spin on things.
LOL I am not Canadian :)

I was just playing along with this for fun, but yes our government can be rather dumb at times. Why erase all the proof of the moon landing to begin with as some entity could challenge that.

You calling me a cunt.

I resemble that statement.

You know man, if we ever met in real life you would prolly punch me in the nose twice then we sit down have a beer and laugh....then lift a few weights and forget about internet BS.

LOL I am not Canadian :)

I was just playing along with this for fun, but yes our government can be rather dumb at times. Why erase all the proof of the moon landing to begin with as some entity could challenge that.

There are so many gaps in stories that it's really hard to believe the truth. From little shit like one astronaut saying you can see stars in space, to another one saying you can't. To the supposed "live" videos of astronauts in space being shown suspended from wires.
The fact that they "destroyed" not only the footage, but the TECHNOLOGY as well that was used to reach the moon.
NASA's failure to even explain how the space suits withstand the radiation belt in space.

Call me crazy all you want, but I'm really surprised that an investigation hasn't been opened already. The whole FIFA comment was thrown in there to discredit the legitimacy of opening an investigation I believe.

In the 80's there was this guy who was CONVINCED the CIA was using special equipment to get inside his head. Everyone thought he was schizo and was just having auditory hallucinations. The man opened a lawsuit against the CIA requesting that they release all information on this supposed technology they were using. Turns out THEY FUCKING WERE BEAMING VOICES INTO HIS HEAD.
There are hundreds, if not thousands, of cases where people tried to inquire into the CIA's doings, but a lot of them are pushed off as people being mentally ill. Canada opened up a lawsuit on the CIA for mind control and now Vietnam Vers are suing for the mind control they underwent.
Between this, the MK Ultra (which if you look into, could have been what caused Ted Blizinsky - the UniBomber - to do what he did, as well as countless others), all the drug trafficking and weapons dealing the CIA has done to stir up the tension in different countries.... I don't believe a fucking thing any government agency says.

You calling me a cunt.

I resemble that statement.

You know man, if we ever met in real life you would prolly punch me in the nose twice then we sit down have a beer and laugh....then lift a few weights and forget about internet BS.

I don't think I would punch you. I've learned. I broke my hand last year in a fight. Wasn't debilitating or anything, was just annoying. Couple weeks of not using my hand just sucked. Don't want to go through it again.

Anyways, I interpreted your statement wrong.

Judging by your response, you seem very well grounded. Moreso than me. Thanks for taking thenhigher ground and not making things a pissing match.

And I am sorry for calling you a cunt.

@x11 since you mentioned the rabbit hole... some nights I'll start out watching a video about the anatomy of the trap muscle or something and before I know it, it's 5am and I'm reading theories on how the moon is hallow.
Speaking of the moon.... I've seen a few videos from scientists saying it's easier to explain the non existence of the moon than it is it's existence. There is just so much unknown stuff on our own planet.... people have found lakes on the bottom of the ocean floor. There was a portion of the ocean where the water was so dense that the exploration scuba-submarine (whatever its called) just bounced off the fricken water.
This was while it was already submerged in the ocean, trying to go deeper.
Some high 90% of our ocean hasn't even been explored. I just find it hard to believe that we're exploring millions of light years away from earth when we can't even explore segments of our own oceans.

Don't mean to sound like a tin foil hat/lizard people believing weirdo, but the more I look into things, the less probable they seem.

Look, I adore cunts and work hard to be around as many as possible. I could never understand why its used as an insult.

Will address some of your questions soon, how much formal training you had in mathematics or science. The real world is an amazing place. There us a lot to wander at. The best, most reliable and proven tools we have is science.

Think if it like this; you have a bucket full of claims, how do you decide which ones are true, which are false and which don't yet know?

This seems to have a blog instead of a website, if its the same guy from the website check in here first re space etc. Will try find the website.

Bad Astronomy

Here is an entertaining and easy to follow series that addresses the moon hoax;

Mythbusters Busting Moon Landing Hoax Myth - YouTube

Do you remember what the rivalry was between US and Russia in the cold war, do you think the best Russian minds would have not jumped if the US faked the moon landing. How hard do you think all the people in the moon missions could have kept a secret that good. The POTUS gets leaked every day. Chance of someone not leaking during the moon missions?

Last edited:
I would say I have no training in math or science. I was taught things in high school, went to college for a while. Didn't learn anything too worth while.

A lot of people use the Cold War as a huge reason for the US faking it, so they could win the space race. 100% agree with you though. They would have been all over it, but then again this was 1969. Not sure how well the equipment/programming was for breaking things down.

The bottom line with all these things is I have no clue. I really have no clue if we went to the moon. I have no clue what the CIA does or why. There is so much evidence on each side of the argument that it's hard to even see through it all.
There are always those people that will find a way to bend things to make it fit what they WANT the truth to be, as opposed to what the actual truth is.

Like that grove get together that happens every year. I can't remember what it's called, but supposedly all these rich people get together and burn a human alive inside a big metal statue. Does it really happen? Probably not. Do weird things happen there? Probably. People are into weird things.

Just like you said though the world is an insane place. So much wonder and unknown here, and the human species really has such wild patterns and personalities, we have no idea why or even how some things of the past have been built, or why things were done.

Wish there was a way to find everything out. But I'm sure knowing all the worlds secrets would drive a person insane.

Its difficult to even know why we do things as individuals. Do you even know why these questions are troubling you, you may or may not. Most people don't give a fuck.

If we can't reliably know the why of our own actions its tough to know the why of others.

So much clickbait out there. Its impossible to know everything so don't set the bar to high. Pick one thing you are interested in and follow the shit out of it like a hound dog.

Its good to do something with your hands. I started making knives. I am learning so much history about knife traditions, knife cultures, war history, fighting styles, knife mechanics, metallurgy, advanced materials science, blade patterns for different jobs, engineering, CNC, CAD and even Chinese manufacturing economics. Did you know the Bowie knife looks nothing like a Bowie knife except for 1/4 inch thickness, that's it. My whole knowledge of Bowie has been a lie.

That's what you need to do brah, some challenging practical shit. This other mind shit ain't doing you any good.

I would say I have no training in math or science. I was taught things in high school, went to college for a while. Didn't learn anything too worth while.

A lot of people use the Cold War as a huge reason for the US faking it, so they could win the space race. 100% agree with you though. They would have been all over it, but then again this was 1969. Not sure how well the equipment/programming was for breaking things down.

The bottom line with all these things is I have no clue. I really have no clue if we went to the moon. I have no clue what the CIA does or why. There is so much evidence on each side of the argument that it's hard to even see through it all.
There are always those people that will find a way to bend things to make it fit what they WANT the truth to be, as opposed to what the actual truth is.

Like that grove get together that happens every year. I can't remember what it's called, but supposedly all these rich people get together and burn a human alive inside a big metal statue. Does it really happen? Probably not. Do weird things happen there? Probably. People are into weird things.

Just like you said though the world is an insane place. So much wonder and unknown here, and the human species really has such wild patterns and personalities, we have no idea why or even how some things of the past have been built, or why things were done.

Wish there was a way to find everything out. But I'm sure knowing all the worlds secrets would drive a person insane.

Believe you were referring to...
Bilderberg Group - Wikipedia

At least we know where the Coke dealer is NOT from...

He says China but is thinking Vagina
RTX1C9LH.jpg

2C672D0100000578-0-image-m-96_1442455890962.jpg

52567d65aa7a006bfbd15fd4a9ad31e9.jpg

1a10f639adcc7274ede1f1c6eb52a433.jpg

Kubrick directed the Moon landing at a Hollywood studio or at Area 51.

[emoji89] [emoji89] [emoji89] [emoji89] [emoji89]