Sanity check: HGH, BPC-157 and TB-500 dosing

Gigantic

Hey all, I did some research on these compounds and the best time to dose, but want it sanity checked just in case.

All vials are refrigerated.

My QSC TB-500 comes in 5mg vials. There is 0.5ml of bacteriostatic water added and mixed. I shoot 1/2 a bottle of 0.5ml each week, subcutaneously.

My Meditrope Golden Tops HGH comes in 17.31mg vials. There is 1ml of bacteriostatic water mixed together, and I shoot 5.77 iu subcutaneously each day a few hours before bed, which is roughly 1/3 of the bottle each day.

My QSC BPC-157 comes in 5mg vials. I mix 1ml of bacteriostatic water and will shoot 0.1cc daily.

No sides so far. I actually feel great.

I can’t say anything about the sanity of this because Im new to the game, but the math seems to check out if that’s what you’re asking.

How have you found your injection site pain with the TB?

So your TB5 is 5mg BTL’s and your adding 50 units of BAC water. So each week your shooting 25 total units=2.5mg of TB each week? Depending on how many bottles you have, and what your trying to recover I’d say you could go higher.

I’m doing 2.5mg 2x a week of TB5. Which I read was a common dose. No side or pip sub q.
BPC I’m doing 250mcg 2x a day. Also sub q.

So your TB5 is 5mg BTL’s and your adding 50 units of BAC water. So each week your shooting 25 total units=2.5mg of TB each week? Depending on how many bottles you have, and what your trying to recover I’d say you could go higher.

I’m doing 2.5mg 2x a week of TB5. Which I read was a common dose. No side or pip sub q.
BPC I’m doing 250mcg 2x a day. Also sub q.
Yes, that’s correct. I am starting out low, but maybe I can upgrade to 5mg/week. 2x 2.5mg twice a week.

I got a stupid amount of bacteriostatic water. Like 50 bottles of 30mL each.

Yes, that’s correct. I am starting out low, but maybe I can upgrade to 5mg/week. 2x 2.5mg twice a week.

I got a stupid amount of bacteriostatic water. Like 50 bottles of 30mL each.
I’m blow away by the healing I’ve had finishing my 2nd week of tb and first of BPC. My shoulder feels so much better, my bicep is coming along.

Dude that’s a lot of BAC water, is that from QSC? I haven’t looked at his page much yet. My wife knows I cycle and she’s already tired of my obnoxious stock pile of gear and ancillaries.

I’m blow away by the healing I’ve had finishing my 2nd week of tb and first of BPC. My shoulder feels so much better, my bicep is coming along.

Dude that’s a lot of BAC water, is that from QSC? I haven’t looked at his page much yet. My wife knows I cycle and she’s already tired of my obnoxious stock pile of gear and ancillaries.
No, I got my bacto water from another website. If QSC has some, maybe I’ll buy more.

TB-500 is doing something very weird to me, but I won’t say what it is until I can verify it over the next 2-3 months. Suffice to say, I’m excited.

Bro, you have to say now. Literally all 3 of us in this thread are dying to know.
I have a traumatic brain injury, it makes it difficult to do certain things. These certain things are becoming much easier. It could just be a fluke / placebo effect, so I’m waiting to see. I don’t want to celebrate for no reason and get disappointed again later.

I have a traumatic brain injury, it makes it difficult to do certain things. These certain things are becoming much easier. It could just be a fluke / placebo effect, so I’m waiting to see. I don’t want to celebrate for no reason and get disappointed again later.
Bro that’s huge! I hope you are noticing real and permanent changes. I think I read something on TB5 repairing neurons.

Search on Google: online peptides calculator and it's a site called "peptidecalc"
You choose syringe size,mg dose of the bottle of peptides and what amount you want to pin
Check it out!