Saying hello

OilCarrier

Hello,

I decided it was time to create an account after years of lurking without one. I especially was triggered to do so since I noticed myself wanting to engage in conversation or at least being able to express my opinion should I want to. Recently I decided I wanted to 'carry more oil', so I am thankful for MESO to have a chance to educate myself more with the knowledge of others in this space. Maybe I can contribute to that as well.

So... here we are, creating my first forum post in the new members area. I must admit it has a bit of a mandatory character, but i understand very well why it is needed to somewhat force people to follow adequate forum etiquette. I too have noticed the dopamine driven and often closed minded new member posts which must be frustrating for the more seasoned members as well as the sources. I intend to be not one of those at least.

I wanted to compliment @biggerben69 who's posts (ok, i haven't read all of them) I found inspirational as well as educational towards new members with just the right amount of input to make users think for themselves instead of being blatantly spoonfed etiquette.

Also if I ever make a mistake in a post, thanks in advance for correcting me.

That's all. See you all around.

Back