Sema dosing

305dayz

Was wondering if anyone has tried different dosing protocols, how it went, and what was it? For example doing .25mg, .50mg, 1mg, 1.5mg, 2mg, & 2.5mg.; instead of the normal .25mg, .50mg, 1mg, 1.7mg, & 2.4mg dosing.

.25mg and .50mg was pretty smooth, with minimal side effects and a nice gradual adjustment period. When I hit 1mg, I noticed a significant improvement in appetite control and some weight loss, along with a bit of nausea, but nothing too bad.

I went with 0.25 first week,0.5 second stayed at 0.5 for 5-6weeks,went up to 0.6 for another 2-3weeks and atm at 0.7,maybe gonna do 0.8 but thanks god I only got 2 more weeks to go ,I also don't got any of the side beside maybe a bit fatigue.Probably went up to quickly since I uped the dose already at the first sign of effect loss.There is for sure a relatively big tolerance build up, nobody I read about could stay at the same dose for more than 8 weeks.So maybe try 0.25 if not enough up to 04-05 and stay there for as long as you can.

Was wondering if anyone has tried different dosing protocols, how it went, and what was it? For example doing .25mg, .50mg, 1mg, 1.5mg, 2mg, & 2.5mg.; instead of the normal .25mg, .50mg, 1mg, 1.7mg, & 2.4mg dosing.
The "normal dosing" is just a dosing pharmaceutical companies are selling. You can use 1.243mg or .678 mg. The effects become stronger with higher dosage and that's all there is to it.

Sponsors

Latest posts