Semaglutide low effect after months of usage

kuhicop

Hi, I'm using catcafe Semaglutide 1mg per week for 6 months

Started with 0.25mg and increasing every week 0.25mg until reaching 1g

I lost 6kg fine and easy because I was full with little amounts of food, but after some months of using it I was being able of eat more and more

Right now, Semaglutide only stops me from eating like a dinosaur like I was doing before taking it, I had some moments that I could eat huge amounts of food... but it's not working like at the beginning... and I also feel a bit dizzy sometimes

I'm thinking on testing tirzepatide or adding selank as I always thought I needed an anxiolytic because I've went through a lot of doctors and I always got prescribed xanax, prozac, etc. but I don't want orals... I suffer few forms of anxiety and misophonia, there is no therapy for that combo other than medicate

I would love to know your opinions :)

Thank you

Today I just pinned my first 2.5mg of tirzepatide
I was decreasing semaglutide weekly by 0.25mg from 1mg to 0.25mg
For now, I still don't see any dragon in my bedroom so I guess all is fine
Will update in some days, weight is 104,3kg (230lbs)

Bumping this thread

I discontinued tirzepatide and started semaglutide in place of the tirz, and the appetite suppression effects are back in full force, to the point that I not only realize how much effectiveness I lost staying on tirzepatide for so long, but I can also confidently say that the two compounds do not share a tolerance.

So my new approach going forward will be to rotate between semaglutide and tirz when the dosage starts getting high and I lose effectiveness.

@kuhicop I know you were interested in this.
Good to know. I'm on 2.4 sema and I've been wondering if the tolerance thing would work because I have Tirz as well. I'll make the switch when my vial is empty.

After 1 week of using tirzepatide at 2.5mg I can say I feel it much better than semaglutide

I don't feel dizzy, stomach doesn't hurt, I don't feel full but just appetite suppression

I love it and made me hate semaglutide

1800kcal and feeling perfect
103,3kg
175cm

After 1 week of using tirzepatide at 2.5mg I can say I feel it much better than semaglutide

I don't feel dizzy, stomach doesn't hurt, I don't feel full but just appetite suppression

I love it and made me hate semaglutide

1800kcal and feeling perfect
103,3kg
175cm
yes the GIP in tirz has an anti nausea effect.
Also, because it has two recpetors it targets.
It is Lower GLP-1 than Sema.

Sema needs to hammer you with GLP-1 becaus thats all it has. But with tirz and also reta, they have much less sides and better results because they add The GIP with tirz and the Glucagon with reta

yes the GIP in tirz has an anti nausea effect.
Also, because it has two recpetors it targets.
It is Lower GLP-1 than Sema.

Sema needs to hammer you with GLP-1 becaus thats all it has. But with tirz and also reta, they have much less sides and better results because they add The GIP with tirz and the Glucagon with reta
You mean tirz should be combined with reta?

I'm taking 7.5mg weekly of tirz increasing to 10 in next week

Hey bud, I wasn't saying that. I just meant that both tirz and reta have mutilple gut hormone pathways that they use to help you lose weight. And they both also have GIP which has anti nausea effects.
Sema only having one pathway of GLP-1, must use a lot of GLP-1. Because thats all it has. And this is what causes a lot of the side effects

you are pretty much where I am. How has the 7.5 mg treated you?

For me, very little sides and if I do have them, they dont last long. Ive dropped some fat and kept the vast majority of my strength. Nothing dramatic with the weight loss yet but steady and always trending down since I have started.