Sensitive nips between cycle and pct

mrdashdd

I have been done with my first cycle for 2 weeks now. I'm waiting until week 3 to start pct. My question/concern is that I am experiencing sensitive nipples and I'm wondering if I take tamoxifen now at a low dose, to prevent gyno, if it will effect my pct recovery and receptiveness to the SERMS? Or if i should start taking my AI again until pct? Any help is greatly appreciated

I am on week 2 post cycle as well, I read somewhere when doing the 3 week before PCT use the following:
Week 1: Same AI as on Cycle
Week 2: Half the dose
Week 3: No AI

It's been working well for me.

I am on week 2 post cycle as well, I read somewhere when doing the 3 week before PCT use the following:
Week 1: Same AI as on Cycle
Week 2: Half the dose
Week 3: No AI

It's been working well for me.
Thanks for that man. I stopped my AI with my last shot since I went on vacation out of the country and couldn't take it with me. Haven't had any problems until today so I'll start the AI back at half my normal dose.

Thanks for that man. I stopped my AI with my last shot since I went on vacation out of the country and couldn't take it with me. Haven't had any problems until today so I'll start the AI back at half my normal dose.
You can do that if you want. But stop your AI two days before pct. You'll be fine. A little sensitive nips won't kill you. You can't develop Gyno in a week.

You can't develop Gyno in a week.

Wait, I read somewhere "everyone is different" so i heard some noobs have gotten GCM just looking at the words "sensitive nips, itchy tits, swollen nips, sore nip tips", etc.

Consequently such concerns are best addressed by beginning HIGH DOSE AIs and SERMS, since progression to advanced GCM can be almost instantaneous in those noobs who arrive on Meso only after the complications of AAS are apparent.

Oh and labs, are irrelevant (they can't be since FEW newbies obtain them) as a swollen nip speaks for itself, COL!

Last edited:
Wait, I read somewhere "everyone is different" so i heard some noobs have gotten GCM just looking at the words "sensitive nips, itchy tits, swollen nips, sore nip tips", etc.

Consequently such concerns are best addressed by beginning HIGH DOSE AIs and SERMS, since progression to advanced GCM can be almost instantaneous in those noobs who arrive on Meso only after the complications of AAS are apparent.

Oh and labs, are irrelevant (they can't be since FEW newbies obtain them) as a swollen nip speaks for itself, COL!
I understand where you are coming from. I have gotten pre cycle bloods, mid cycle bloods, and will be getting post cycle bloods as well. I have kept my E2 in check the whole time with an AI and have had no issues until sensitive nips yesterday which arose the time between the cycle and pct. I was just looking for some advice on what is recommended since I only have a week before I start my pct. I have gotten the answer I'm looking for though so I thank you for that.

Back