Setmelanotide?

IsoUsername

Was looking at random obesity drugs the other day and found this new thing, anybody know about it? It's chemical structure looks scary and the name sounds like a cross breed of melanotan and glp1-s. It also seems to give the side effects of m2 (from nausea to hard erections) but focusing specifically on the appetite supressing part. Also increases MBR by 6% with no BP/HR increase. (also approved for 6> of age)

Anybody heard of this stuff? Is there even any value to this, especially with GLP's. Also seems to be the dose is 0.5-2mg once weekly

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JstDHqVO6Sc

then at 33:35

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLuHV1Dc0DQ

I thought the dose was daily?

Anyhow I have some on the way as stalled out in GLP, hopefully this gets it going again.

It’s a mc4 receptor agonist same class as melantotan etc.

I thought the dose was daily?

Anyhow I have some on the way as stalled out in GLP, hopefully this gets it going again.

It’s a mc4 receptor agonist same class as melantotan etc.
You are correct, the dose is 0.5-2mg DAILY, it said something about "weeks" when i made this post and got excited and posted it.

Sema and Tirz did literally nothing for me, maybe it made me less hungry??? Did FUCK ALL for fullness, nothing short of a 7-14 day fast will fix my blown out stomach, or the surgery whatever it's called.

But I just shot 10mg of Tirz, and ate 32oz of Chicken, 2 Nectarines, 2 donuts, and 2 small crossaints not 20 minutes ago. I didn't really need the last two.... Still only made 2k cals today but I'm (attempting aka failing) to cut, so yeah not great. (coulda ate WAY more though, but felt full so stopped.)

But I just shot 10mg of Tirz, and ate 32oz of Chicken, 2 Nectarines, 2 donuts, and 2 small crossaints not 20 minutes ago. I didn't really need the last two.... Still only made 2k cals today but I'm (attempting aka failing) to cut, so yeah not great. (coulda ate WAY more though, but felt full so stopped.)
why are you eating 2 donuts?

off the top of my head a donut is abou 250 calories
2x donuts 500 calories

unsure of what kind of chicken? is this chicken breast?

2 lbs of chicken? thats atleast 1200 calories.
2 nectarines is 200 calories
small croissaint? 200?

thats about 2k calories in right after your shot.

why are you eating 2 donuts?

off the top of my head a donut is abou 250 calories
2x donuts 500 calories

unsure of what kind of chicken? is this chicken breast?

2 lbs of chicken? thats atleast 1200 calories.
2 nectarines is 200 calories
small croissaint? 200?

thats about 2k calories in right after your shot.
Chicken breast 32oz = 950, something like 22g P and 3g F per 4oz
2 Nectarines (160g * 2) = 140
2 Small Crossaints = 400
2 Donuts = 500
1990, more realistically 2100-2200.

Shot was last morning, why I'm eating two donuts is a great question, they were supposed to taste yummy I suppose, but I won't do it again since it wasn't that great, I'd rather have more nectarines to be fair, same with the crossaint. (I should really eat more fat, when I eat fat I seem to light up, but I only get ~45g a day, 60 if I eat an oz of nuts, I must be fat-deficient or something)

Pretty sure I'm just sick of cutting and should stop and re-evaluate WHY I'm doing it, since I can't seem to close my mouth for 25 more pounds, yet I lost 250 pounds already lmao.

Edit: weird, I edited the last post to say I shot it yesterday, but it didn't change, hopefully this does.

250lbs is pretty damn impressive, so you certainly can lose weight. Food choices could be improved.
Have you had thyroid, metabolism etc checked out? You may have lost some muscle in all that weight loss.

Did you have a source for setmelanotide? Mine was $60 for 15mg, which will be around 1-2 weeks depending which dose I settle on.

That podcast interview was interesting when he claimed it was shown to increase metabolic rate, I had to look into that further to see how much.

Only one small study I could find, 6.4% increase compared to placebo, but this was based on continuous infusion, not once daily injection.

Compared to 20% increase with clenbuterol its not significant, but a nice added benefit on top of appetite supression.

This sounds like False Prophet under a new handle, complete with more videos, eh?
I haven't been around long enough to understand the reference, so not even sure if you meant me or the OP.

Anyway, human studies in individuals without genetic disorders are a bit light on for this compound.
I could only find this one small, short trial. 3kg lost over 29 days for the control subjects (without genetic disorders) vs 3.5kg for those with genetic disorders.
Certainly seems plausible for further investigation. Side effects include tanning and penile erections as well as some other less desirables.

250lbs is pretty damn impressive, so you certainly can lose weight. Food choices could be improved.
Have you had thyroid, metabolism etc checked out? You may have lost some muscle in all that weight loss.

Did you have a source for setmelanotide? Mine was $60 for 15mg, which will be around 1-2 weeks depending which dose I settle on.
My thyroid is actually perfect if I recall, my test is pretty bad, I have a post somewhere with basic labs, thinks it's called "first cycle question" or something similar. Also my food choices could be improved for sure, "if I just lived alone" I'd be already there, but that's not an excuse really so.

I was 185lbs of lbm at my highest (according to electro scanner things at gym), and as of now I'm at 175-180lbs of lbm, I broke a bit after cutting and ate everything, which added 50lbs to each lift in 2 weeks and had an insane rebound, in a good way, sorta.

No I have no source at all man, I saw it on some real research chem sites selling it for like 200+ dollars for literal raw powder.

This sounds like False Prophet under a new handle, complete with more videos, eh?
ha ha yeah I know, this is interesting to me because my hunger systems are legitimately fucked up, I don't get full or hungry (or if so, it's very blunt, and typically emotionally driven and not through real body ques) I simply just get bored of eating or want to eat. So it would be cool to try it.

Back