Shin Pumps and Back Pumps Athletes

CYCLEDCENTER52

Hey guys I am an athlete who has used cycles in the past. Cycles like dbol, test prop and var. Not all at the same time though. I received great size and strength gains however i had to stop my cycles early every time because it was giving me painful shin and back pump when running which affected my fitness as i couldnt run any more than a few miles or a sprint. I was wondering if there were any types of aas that wouldn't give me these painful pumps? I'm getting ready for my Junior year of college offseason and I'm trying to be prepared for anything they throw at me. I coming off an knee injury and just trying to bounce back with no back pumps and shin splints

look into using some whey protein I heard it's great ..

No but really if youre scared of pumps you're barking up the wrong tree looking into anabolics ..

Just stay away from orals. Test, deca, eq, etc. Also, a lot of guys here use taurine for painful pumps. Might want to look into it. Tren will fuck with your cardio.

Stick to injectables. I've never had bad pumps from injectables.

Orals almost invariably cause horrid back and shin pumps. Dbol specifically makes rows and deadlifts an exercise in mental endurance.

Btw, how old are you really? 20?
No 24 PG out of high school, redshirted first year in college they were just bigger and faster. Redshirt Junior year coming up. I might not do a fifth year simply they are just recruiting gigantic monsters, not trying to have my spot taken senior year by a six pack 360 pound guard.

No 24 PG out of high school, redshirted first year in college they were just bigger and faster. Redshirt Junior year coming up. I might not do a fifth year simply they are just recruiting gigantic monsters, not trying to have my spot taken senior year by a six pack 360 pound guard.

Any chance of playing past college?

As of now no lol. I just want to have fun a play ball man if it happens it happens other wise I'm going to be in an office getting yelled at by some dude soon.

Dbol gave me pumps so bad I ended my workouts after being in the gym for 10 minutes. Taurine helped a lot. I used about
8-10 grams total throughout the day.