Should I be concerned about infection?

Zdawg1992

I am on my first cycle of testosterone. Completed 11 weeks on test cyp. Only had test e on me and wanted to complete my 16 week cycle so on week 12 I switched to test e. I have injected 4 shots of test e of about 125/150 EOD. My 3rd shot in my glute swelled up a couple days after injection. Never had that happen before. A big lump, warm to the touch, had fever like symptoms (just took Tylenol to feel better). I took my 3rd test e shot on Saturday and now today Wednesday the pain is much worse and the injection sight is now red along with lump still present.

I use 1” 25g needles.

I should go to urgent care but I DO NOT WANT them to put on my record I am taking illegal testosterone shots. Based on my description does this sound dangers and I should be in ER asap? I’ve heard of saying “it was bad B12 shot” is that good or useless to say?

Any help is appreciated.

Do you have any antibiotics laying around? I've had shots be red and swollen(Subq shots that is) but I've never had them be swollen and have fever in them. That's the part that would concern me.

I wouldn't wait around long before making a decision. If you have some antibiotics and you really don't want to go to the ER then I would take a good dose of them and schedule a visit with your regular doctor. If it goes away then cancel the appointment, if it doesn't then go see him. Your regular doctor is more likely to cut you some slack than someone you don't know. However with all the crazy shit they hear I doubt they care that you're juicing.

If you don't have any fever I don't think it's infection. I once injected bad gear into my quads both of them had terrible fever my quads were swollen and on fire couldn't walk didn't go ER body dealt with it by itself but I felt like dying ye..
Took few weeks.
I think what happened is oil went sub q and that's all..

Ok that’s helpful to know thank you. I was sick with cold also so when I had fever systems I didn’t think too much of it. But I took my temp and only 1 degree higher. Today I feel fine no fever. I have 5 amoxicillin, I’m going to take those for next couple of days and see if it begins to feel better.

Ok that’s helpful to know thank you. I was sick with cold also so when I had fever systems I didn’t think too much of it. But I took my temp and only 1 degree higher. Today I feel fine no fever. I have 5 amoxicillin, I’m going to take those for next couple of days and see if it begins to feel better.
I believe it's OK to use certain meds like pain killers and antibiotics when really needed let your body do the work again I don't think you got an infection probably oil just leaked sub q.
If you don't have any flu symptoms so you are good.

Yea I would probably stop the antibiotics I think they dnt even work enless u do the full 2 weeks or what ever, and it will mess up ur gut health

If you don't have any fever I don't think it's infection. I once injected bad gear into my quads both of them had terrible fever my quads were swollen and on fire couldn't walk didn't go ER body dealt with it by itself but I felt like dying ye..
Took few weeks.
I think what happened is oil went sub q and that's all..
Just so I understand you better…

Are you saying your PIP lumps themselves were hot / feverish?

Or are you saying your forehead had a fever?

you can try things like hearing your vials before you use them.

I always found that when I got lumps (ONLY ever from test E) it was due to its carrier oil. MCT/MIG oil fucking turns me into a pumpkin.

Sponsors