Should I use nandrolone

I was planning on adding npp after week 12 of my cycle. Currently am running 400 test 200 primo. The reason am reconsidering it is because of my current mental state. In the beginning of the cycle I wasn’t this bad. Currently Am living in a college dorm with 2 roommates but I just feel lonely and broke. My hunger to make money and get as many girls as I can is at it’s all time high and that makes me feel really bad because I don’t have a lot of money nor do I get a lot of women. My roommates are bums, all they do is smoke weed, party etc. I have yet to meet someone that is my age with the same mindset of getting rich and becoming a respectable man. I feel as if I have no one to relate to.

I was planning on adding npp after week 12 of my cycle. Currently am running 400 test 200 primo. The reason am reconsidering it is because of my current mental state. In the beginning of the cycle I wasn’t this bad. Currently Am living in a college dorm with 2 roommates but I just feel lonely and broke. My hunger to make money and get as many girls as I can is at it’s all time high and that makes me feel really bad because I don’t have a lot of money nor do I get a lot of women. My roommates are bums, all they do is smoke weed, party etc. I have yet to meet someone that is my age with the same mindset of getting rich and becoming a respectable man. I feel as if I have no one to relate to.
I've taken NPP up to 350mgs a week and that's when I started noticing some mental sides. No depression, but some moderate anxiety. If you decide to start it, start low at 100mgs a week to see how you feel.

Why aren't you making money?

Why aren't you making money?
I work a minimum wage job, am still in college. I make enough money to do the things I want and get the things I want but item not enough for me. I don’t want to be average I want to be rich. As corny as it sounds I don’t want to work for someone else I want to be the boss. That way I can do whatever the fuck I want to, whenever the fuck I want to.

Nandrolone is the best mass building tool in the toolbox. It fucks with some peoples’ head though and makes some people like suicidal and shit though so you may want to tread lightly at first. Also you mention wanting to slay jayjay which like yeah that’s neato but some people it makes their dick limp like a gummy worm so again tread lightly at first.

Nandrolone is the best mass building tool in the toolbox. It fucks with some peoples’ head though and makes some people like suicidal and shit though so you may want to tread lightly at first. Also you mention wanting to slay jayjay which like yeah that’s neato but some people it makes their dick limp like a gummy worm so again tread lightly at first.
Honestly the women part doesn’t really bother me, there’s plenty out there. The thing that’s really bothering me is not making enough money for my satisfaction and not having friends with the same mindset. Am tired of hanging out with guys that have no drive or work ethic. They act like there full of estrogen and have no life goals or purpose.

Yeah the deca should give you some confidence, if you get down just ignore it and go lift

For me, I could bang chicks for 45 mins straight and leave them in a puddle of my sweat, but I could never nut even when banging straight 10/10’s

I work a minimum wage job, am still in college. I make enough money to do the things I want and get the things I want but item not enough for me. I don’t want to be average I want to be rich. As corny as it sounds I don’t want to work for someone else I want to be the boss. That way I can do whatever the fuck I want to, whenever the fuck I want to.
Love the drive! Hope my son is just as driven at your age when he gets there…

That said from one very successful Entrepreneur … to you as the next generation. You are ALWAYS beholden to someone.

NEVER forget that being your own boss is an Oxymoron. The Customers… the IRS… Labor Laws… all own you.

Be humble. Be determined. Never let anyone determine your worth. See each failure as a trial run and learning lesson.

I love nandrolone so far. However I used NPP for that reason of fear of mental sides. I definitely felt more emotional at 400 a week. Kinda lost a side girl I was fucking cause she disrespected my wife(swinger shit).

Atleast if nandrolone made me depressed I could pull the dose back.

I am just currently running 150deca(just started) and I know I can handle it now. I am just using it as joint support on cycle.

Honestly OP. Sounds like you need to be happy with yourself too.

Honestly the women part doesn’t really bother me, there’s plenty out there. The thing that’s really bothering me is not making enough money for my satisfaction and not having friends with the same mindset. Am tired of hanging out with guys that have no drive or work ethic. They act like there full of estrogen and have no life goals or purpose.
What are you going to school for? What are you studying? The only reason I ask is because the mindset that not having a college degree will hold you back from being successful is the biggest crock of shit I’ve ever heard in my adult life.

You are making minimum wage because you are accepting it and aren’t changing your situation. Why not go make more, get your own place so you aren’t surrounded by bums, and continue with school p/t?

Also, let me just add this; being alone isn’t always a bad thing. I grew as a person a lot living by myself and not having many resources to rely on other than myself. I’m glad I went through it and it gave me more confidence when it came to women as well

Love the drive! Hope my son is just as driven at your age when he gets there…

That said from one very successful Entrepreneur … to you as the next generation. You are ALWAYS beholden to someone.

NEVER forget that being your own boss is an Oxymoron. The Customers… the IRS… Labor Laws… all own you.

Be humble. Be determined. Never let anyone determine your worth. See each failure as a trial run and learning lesson.
Thank you man, I rally appreciate your advice.

I love nandrolone so far. However I used NPP for that reason of fear of mental sides. I definitely felt more emotional at 400 a week. Kinda lost a side girl I was fucking cause she disrespected my wife(swinger shit).

Atleast if nandrolone made me depressed I could pull the dose back.

I am just currently running 150deca(just started) and I know I can handle it now. I am just using it as joint support on cycle.

Honestly OP. Sounds like you need to be happy with yourself too.
Honestly I won’t be happy with my self until I hit my goals and find people with the same mindset as me

Also, let me just add this; being alone isn’t always a bad thing. I grew as a person a lot living by myself and not having many resources to rely on other than myself. I’m glad I went through it and it gave me more confidence when it came to women as well
I appreciate that man, thanks for the advice

Honestly I won’t be happy with my self until I hit my goals and find people with the same mindset as me
From my personal experience. I was happy with my life and success(not multimillionaire) but what I have achieved career and personal.

I have made dramatic changes on my body and I am still not happy. Unsure if I ever will be

Go ahead and try to run NPP and see how you do. Do not be afraid to pull the dose back.

Do not do deca if you are gonna do more than 300mg imo. If you do deca, may as well be on it for 10+ weeks.

Atleast you have us here to try to help support.

Nandrolone makes me lovey dubby. My wife likes it lol

From my personal experience. I was happy with my life and success(not multimillionaire) but what I have achieved career and personal.

I have made dramatic changes on my body and I am still not happy. Unsure if I ever will be

Go ahead and try to run NPP and see how you do. Do not be afraid to pull the dose back.

Do not do deca if you are gonna do more than 300mg imo. If you do deca, may as well be on it for 10+ weeks.

Atleast you have us here to try to help support.

Nandrolone makes me lovey dubby. My wife likes it lol
Thanks man, I’ll try it at 200mgs a week. If I feel things are getting worse am just going to cut it out completely and maybe increase my primo dose.

I ran npp for 12 weeks at 400 mg/week. Shit is awesome. I’m not a heavy mental sides dude whatsoever even with tren. I had occasional anxiety problems with npp. Not too crazy I just pushed through it…lasted for a few hours I’d say. Other than that no bad experiences. Also be happy with yourself every step of the way. You will never achieve your goals because you’ll keep creating them. You want to lift this much or look this certain way…youll get to that and you’ll want more. Stop and smell the roses every once in a while. Take progress photos it’ll keep you motivated and you’ll see how much you transform over time.

For me, I could bang chicks for 45 mins straight and leave them in a puddle of my sweat, but I could never nut even when banging straight 10/10’s
That’s tren for me. I’m always 2/3 hard and can’t ever finish. Which sucks because tren makes your sex drive go wild…just not your ability lol

I ran npp for 12 weeks at 400 mg/week. Shit is awesome. I’m not a heavy mental sides dude whatsoever even with tren. I had occasional anxiety problems with npp. Not too crazy I just pushed through it…lasted for a few hours I’d say. Other than that no bad experiences. Also be happy with yourself every step of the way. You will never achieve your goals because you’ll keep creating them. You want to lift this much or look this certain way…youll get to that and you’ll want more. Stop and smell the roses every once in a while. Take progress photos it’ll keep you motivated and you’ll see how much you transform over time.
Honestly needed that man, thank you so much bro.