Sigma Audley HPLC Testing

Hello i saw on a thread (cant find it now) that you are pulling back the nad+500 for some quality issues. I have been working with one of your team and a kit just shipped out- I ordered it over 2 weeks ago. Is this batch affected - also Ada sent me a photo of my order and the box clearly has only 8 vials not 10. Wondering if you could help me understand this. attaching pic

Attachments

• 38767ccb-4315-4496-97cc-64635b2957dd.jpeg
    38767ccb-4315-4496-97cc-64635b2957dd.jpeg
    107 KB · Views: 127
Hi,

I have sent a vial of Tirzepatide 10mg to Jano for testing.

As for tirzepatide 10mg, you can contact our sales staff to refund the testing fee to him. We will send the product to janoshik laboratory for testing and analyze the possible causes of insufficient dosage. In addition, we will extract several bottles for variance analysis and give him a box of products for free after testing the full amount. Then support more customers to do testing.

Hi,

I have sent a vial of Tirzepatide 10mg to Jano for testing.

1718691779698.jpgAs for the batch we sent to you, we keep the test data internally, so we have questions about your test results. Our tirzepatide products are very mature. In order to prove to all customers, we will select 2 bottles from our products and send them to janoshik laboratory for testing today.Of course we look forward to more customer blind testing, first of all our products.

View attachment 286812As for the batch we sent to you, we keep the test data internally, so we have questions about your test results. Our tirzepatide products are very mature. In order to prove to all customers, we will select 2 bottles from our products and send them to janoshik laboratory for testing today.Of course we look forward to more customer blind testing, first of all our products.
Well I just sent the withe top Tirzepatide 10mg for testing and frankly the result is disappointing.
What does it mean you have question about the result? You can ask Jano.
Your product are mature?
Will you send a box of product for free after testing?

Well I just sent the withe top Tirzepatide 10mg for testing and frankly the result is disappointing.
What does it mean you have question about the result? You can ask Jano.
Your product are mature?
Will you send a box of product for free after testing?
We have sent this batch of products to janoshik today for testing, and then we will publish the test results here. We will not have insufficient dose of tirzepatide10mg.

We have sent this batch of products to janoshik today for testing, and then we will publish the test results here. We will not have insufficient dose of tirzepatide10mg.
Look I appreciate that you encourage testing and your transparency but the vial I sent is still underdosed, I hope was only a variation but do not undermine the result of the test as they are legit.
I look forward to receive another kit of not underdosed product.