Sigma Audley HPLC Testing

This has been debunked so many times. Have you seen all the messed up results from products sent by vendors? If they can pick and choose would it make sense to send 99% vials every freaking time, get this bullshit idea out of here again.

I don’t care who’s the source, no one is choosing their best vials for testing.
Hey man, I’m just thinking like a scammer would. So if you’re running an exit scam or selective scamming, how would you pull it off with Jano “proof”?

You’d send Jano product you know is good then simply send out to your buyers something entirely different, but it has the same cap color.

Note that sigma doesn’t label their vials at all. It’s not about choosing vials- it’s about counterfeiting your own product. Make one good batch, send it off to Jano and a few buyers. Make 10 bad batches - same cap colors - send them off to the rest of the buyers.

I could be wrong, I know next to nothing of the manufacturing side of this business. I’m just pretty good at seeing scams and the tactics used to pull them off.

Last edited:
Hey man, I’m just thinking like a scammer would. So if you’re running an exit scam or selective scamming, how would you pull it off with Jano “proof”?

You’d send Jano product you know is good then simply send out to your buyers something entirely different, but it has the same cap color.

Note that sigma doesn’t label their vials at all. It’s not about choosing vials- it’s about counterfeiting your own product. Make one good batch, send it off to Jano and a few buyers. Make 10 bad batches - same cap colors - send them off to the rest of the buyers.

I could be wrong, I know next to nothing of the manufacturing side of this business. I’m just pretty good at seeing scams and the tactics used to pull them off.
The problem is they don’t know if they’re product will test good themselves, their brewer/chemist sucks lol. Have you seen their tabs result? Awful.

This has been debunked so many times. Have you seen all the messed up results from products sent by vendors? If they can pick and choose would it make sense to send 99% vials every freaking time, get this bullshit idea out of here again.

I don’t care who’s the source, no one is choosing their best vials for testing.

I'm not saying that's what happened, but there is a recent case of vendor testing good but customer testing poor.

Strengthens the case for valuing & reimbursing blind customer testing over vendor testing.

I'm not saying that's what happened, but there is a recent case of vendor testing good but customer testing poor.

Strengthens the case for valuing & reimbursing blind customer testing over vendor testing.
I hear ya, that’s why vendors who give store credit for testing their products gets more clients.

That’s how a certain source got hot because even if the testing was done begrudgingly, it still proved that they are sincere in being transparent. Reimbursing buyers who test also encourages more people to do so. It’s a win win for both parties for sure.

Customer feedback on uniuni transportation routes in the United States. We suspend the use of this service provider from today and can continue to use usps and fedex. If you have had problems shipping your packages using uniuni in the past. You can contact our sales staff to check and compensate for your loss.