SOMA - New lab im using

Aquaman

Had some bits arrived from a new lab SOMA. I have to say they are the best looking vails I’ve seen in a long while! Amazing packaging as well. Will start these bits soon anyone else seen these around?

IMG_0853.jpeg
IMG_0855.jpeg

Looks dont mean a damn thing.Those labels are mass produced and sold on Alibaba. I hope you saw testing from this place before you decide to pin yourself.
I agree looks don’t mean everything. Ive seen a few things on other forums about them but they have just started up. Would imagine bloods will start showing up soon.

I agree looks don’t mean everything. Ive seen a few things on other forums about them but they have just started up. Would imagine bloods will start showing up soon.
this also doesnt belong here. it belong in the UG section.

no one is going to fake testosterone btw.

How is the dosing? where are the test results?

Bloods only mean so much. Are you new to this?

Bloods wont show you what your injecting. You could always ask if they offer credit and send in a some samples for testing. Just seems risky buying from a new lab without testing.

This seems like a sales pitch or shilling

Or post purchase validation.

Fancy labels and boxes mean nothing. Too easily acquired by anyone in low volume at modest cost.

Even with scratch off "codes".

Custom vials and caps still indicate enough of an investment that it's likely they're taking things very seriously, at least until those become cheap too.

Pretty colors in a bottle don't mean squat honestly whats the analytics on the product? No Jano test or other competant lab tests?

Levels of oils are all different fill levels on vials ? I just noticed that , thats just a personal peeve of mine though lol

Without lab pics with Meso sign and tits I'm just assuming all new "labs" are repackaging QSC oils and quadrupling the price.

idk. the vials are filled evenly. looks like something a homebrewer would do.

then again... most labs are homebrewers

The trick is to buy 11 QSC for each 10 you make in your "lab's" fancy vials.

Fancy packaging, 10ml syringes, and a crypto wallet. Woohoo I'm a lab.

I came across this on qsc dis ord server the other dayView attachment 283257

What's really sad is that while packaging is no assurance of the contents, when it's so easy to make it look good, what does it say when a lab doesn't put that minimal amount of effort in?

Fair or not, it brings up the question of what other details aren't being attended to...

Blimey chaps. I only asked if anyone had used them and that I had got a few bits from them. Anyway I’ll assume no one has. Cheers

Blimey chaps. I only asked if anyone had used them and that I had got a few bits from them. Anyway I’ll assume no one has. Cheers

this is a good learning thread for other people who want to buy from random sources on the internet that have no credibility.

ABOUT WHY YOU SHOULDN'T