SOMA - New lab im using

[/QUOTE]
this is a good learning thread for other people who want to buy from random sources on the internet that have no credibility.

ABOUT WHY YOU SHOULDN'T

If you were writing a fictional book about some psycho killing people via a slow acting poison in some black market drugs, in a bit of demented humor, I'm sure the bad guy would name his gear "Soma", as in, it puts you to sleep, forever. lol

I came across this on qsc dis ord server the other dayView attachment 283257
And post pics of his face and tattoos while he brags about selling drugs lol. Clearly a genius if I've ever seen one lol. And I'm guessing 818 is his area code lol. Why do people snitch on themselves so much nowadays? It's fucking social media I swear. Whoever can brag or flex the most, ironically is in jail or prison.

And post pics of his face and tattoos while he brags about selling drugs lol. Clearly a genius if I've ever seen one lol. And I'm guessing 818 is his area code lol. Why do people snitch on themselves so much nowadays? It's fucking social media I swear. Whoever can brag or flex the most, ironically is in jail or prison.
Lmao I hope the 818 isn’t the area code where he lives… people are so caught up in labels .. haven’t big laws tested shit and had beautiful labels? I remember Monster labs being one of them years back lol