Some PIP questions.

RedXXSouth

So, i have had like one time really painful PiP in the past. Mostly everything been smooth. But last Wednesday I hit left quad with 300mg(1ml) Test Cyp. mct. And bro my leg is still not working right. Hard to move, limping, pain in the ass to get in out of car. Small lump underneath but no visible swelling or redness.
INFO: Always hit quads alternating usually. 23gx1" needle. Been on GL Test C250 for past two years, only blast at 500 for 12-16 weeks then back to regular 250 dose. Switched to new supply because you know, was on it at test 600/mast 400 for 5 weeks no real problems very smooth injections. Opened a new vial test C hit left quad, debilitated now.
1. Could I be developing too much scar tissue?
2. Would a serious leg workout(Bulgarian Split Squats ect) make Pip worse?
3. Can you just hit a bad spot?
4. I hear people saying 27g needles but that just seems like it would take forever to get it out especially the mast is a little thicker.???
5. Do I need to just cut my leg off?
6. Hit the right side with same test same dose on Sunday, barely anything just slightly sore so far. Any info is appreciated.

So, i have had like one time really painful PiP in the past. Mostly everything been smooth. But last Wednesday I hit left quad with 300mg(1ml) Test Cyp. mct. And bro my leg is still not working right. Hard to move, limping, pain in the ass to get in out of car. Small lump underneath but no visible swelling or redness.
INFO: Always hit quads alternating usually. 23gx1" needle. Been on GL Test C250 for past two years, only blast at 500 for 12-16 weeks then back to regular 250 dose. Switched to new supply because you know, was on it at test 600/mast 400 for 5 weeks no real problems very smooth injections. Opened a new vial test C hit left quad, debilitated now.
4. I hear people saying 27g needles but that just seems like it would take forever to get it out especially the mast is a little thicker.???
6. Hit the right side with same test same dose on Sunday, barely anything just slightly sore so far. Any info is appreciated.
23G is fairly large for jabbing. I'd reccomend 25g personally. I've echoed this in other threads but I hate pinning quads. They give me more pip than any other injection site, and there's also a lot of veins to dodge

A leg workout would make your legs more sore, but could in theory move the oil around more and maybe reduce pip-related soreness, but it'll probably feel worse before it gets better

No swelling or redness is a good thing. Means it's probably not infected. The lump could indicate you didn't go deep enough into the muscle and some maybe spilled into the sub-q tissue. Try using a heating pad on it, massage the area, use a massage gun. All options should help. Try to get the oil to spread around

Scar tissue could be a factor, but it's hard to describe what scar tissue feels like. It's almost like when you're jabbing you hit something that's not painful, there's resistance, you break through the resistance, then run into more resistance. It's not painful per se, just feels kind of weird

Cutting your leg off seems to be your only option. Goodluck OP

23G is fairly large for jabbing. I'd reccomend 25g personally. I've echoed this in other threads but I hate pinning quads. They give me more pip than any other injection site, and there's also a lot of veins to dodge

A leg workout would make your legs more sore, but could in theory move the oil around more and maybe reduce pip-related soreness, but it'll probably feel worse before it gets better

No swelling or redness is a good thing. Means it's probably not infected. The lump could indicate you didn't go deep enough into the muscle and some maybe spilled into the sub-q tissue. Try using a heating pad on it, massage the area, use a massage gun. All options should help. Try to get the oil to spread around

Scar tissue could be a factor, but it's hard to describe what scar tissue feels like. It's almost like when you're jabbing you hit something that's not painful, there's resistance, you break through the resistance, then run into more resistance. It's not painful per se, just feels kind of weird

Cutting your leg off seems to be your only option. Goodluck OP
Appreciate you man. Lol, I guess I need to figure out how to hit the glutes I'm just so not stable when I lean around. Gonna buy some 25g and give em a try to at some point.

I switched to insulin pins and has definitely improved site soreness dramatically.

I backload 29g 5/6 or half inch and still go IM on quads, I don’t pin the sides though, I inject on the top front part.

It might be a little slow and you have to pin more spots since I only use 1 cc at a time. But since I am using such a small gauge, I don’t develop that much scar tissue to cause knots or hard tissue buildup.

Give it a try, I’ve switched for 2 yrs now and I won’t be going back to barrels anytime soon.

I switched to insulin pins and has definitely improved site soreness dramatically.

I backload 29g 5/6 or half inch and still go IM on quads, I don’t pin the sides though, I inject on the top front part.

It might be a little slow and you have to pin more spots since I only use 1 cc at a time. But since I am using such a small gauge, I don’t develop that much scar tissue to cause knots or hard tissue buildup.

Give it a try, I’ve switched for 2 yrs now and I won’t be going back to barrels anytime soon.
1" needle????

300mg/ml is right on the edge of a PIP inducing concentration. That's why most Test Cyp is 250.

Just a little overdosing will make PIP likely, especially in the quads which are more sensitive.

You're definitely building up scar tissue unnecessarily with that harpoon. Consider switching to a BD Eclipse syringe. Long story short they make a big difference n reduced pain and scar tissue buildup.

In the post we discuss 27g 1/2" but that won't work for you because of your on cycle volume you're not going to be able to use delts (though you could def use 27g 1/2" into delts for your 1ml cruise).

25g of these will feel like 27g of other brands, and they have a bigger internal diameter than standard needles so drawing will be faster than other 25g needles.

The same supplier offers 25g 1" of the same type of syringe,

Or go to www.statesurgicalsupply.com and search for "BD Eclipse" and you'll get several pages of options. The ones for approx $20-$30 are a box of 50, the $100ish options are cases of 6 boxes / 300 syringes.

These pins are the way.

Good luck brother.

Last edited:
Yeah been 6 days and no relief.
Get another vial ASAP from some domestic source. The PIP is inflammation. Keep stressing your immune system with it and you're gonna get "Test Flu".

OR get a bottle of pharmaceutical (not food) grade MCT from Amazon, since you can get that quick, and use that to dilute.

I hit 5ml glute shots with a 22 gauge and no pip. Used to do 5ml to quad with 23 gauge, no pip.

Its your gear. Dont be afraid to bin it and start fresh/lesson learned. I myself enjoy higher concentrations of certain compounds for convenience, Test is not one of them.

I hit 5ml glute shots with a 22 gauge and no pip. Used to do 5ml to quad with 23 gauge, no pip.

Its your gear. Dont be afraid to bin it and start fresh/lesson learned. I myself enjoy higher concentrations of certain compounds for convenience, Test is not one of them.
Gonna use my GL Test next pin

Dude I’m on TRT and pin 3 times a week with a 27x 1/2 prescribed by my Dr in my arm . Takes time but it works . Pinning doesn’t even phase me anymore

Dude I’m on TRT and pin 3 times a week with a 27x 1/2 prescribed by my Dr in my arm . Takes time but it works . Pinning doesn’t even phase me anymore

Yeah for .5ml or less 27g 1/2" is perfection.

Painless.

Besides, a slower injection speed is preferable. Minimizes tissue injury.

Gonna switch things up in the coming week. I appreciate it. I truly think the test is overdosed at 311.**. Rather than 300. The high concentration means you gotta be dead on point with dose. Hitting 600 with the mast to balance each other out. Been working good just not great consistency across vials it seems. Gonna try to hit .3333333 ml 3 times a weeks instead with 27g needle. Maybe keep the mast at 2 times a week because it hasn't given me a problem.

Update*
Switched to glutes with 25g needle. Definitely the concentration of test that is causing Pip. Much better though had slight soreness for 2 days then gone. Didn't change the test because it's more convenient for my dosage. Appreciate the info and push.

Even Test C is a hit or miss nowadays...

Sucks, but it is what it is. Switch to different lab or ester.

Get another vial ASAP from some domestic source. The PIP is inflammation. Keep stressing your immune system with it and you're gonna get "Test Flu".

OR get a bottle of pharmaceutical (not food) grade MCT from Amazon, since you can get that quick, and use that to dilute.
Agree, sometimes it simply is inflammation. I'm dealing with that right now in my shoulder. No pain anymore but the lump is taking forever to completely go away. Its been over two weeks now.

I'm not too worried as I have had this happen occasionally. I'm tossing the vial that I used for that pin. Its just test and even though I can handle it, I'm not losing a pin spot for multiple weeks because it takes forever for the inflammation to go away.

Sponsors

Latest posts