Some Rando dmd me trying to sell his unwanted Stanford gear…is this allowed

Gekyo

Banned
Some random dmd me trying to resell me his old Stanford product…I know I’m new but not only was he advertising for Stan but who tf dms to resell
8E9990CF-687F-4245-B23E-816FE41C5ADB.jpeg

Well he’s a subscriber so he sells gear.

If you wouldnt make posts about looking for gear, you wouldn’t get messages about selling gear.

You’re not doing very good at this.

Last edited:
Well he’s a subscriber so he sells gear.

If you would make posts about looking for gear, you wouldn’t get messages about selling gear.

You’re not doing very good at this.
I didn’t make a post looking for gear I asked for other boards not some random dude trying to sell what’s already on here if I wanted Stan I’d email the guy myself also I am new and will do my best to communicate better in the future

Bruh he seems to be replying to you asking something (I’m assuming that based on the fact from what he wrote it sounds like you asked regarding a src) so even though that might be against the rules idk why you snitchin on some random in your dms if it bothers you just ignore him ahah but I’m guessing you asked here just to check if it was a reputable member as you wanted to grab the gear easier instead of doing your research (idk educated guess here :p )

Bruh he seems to be replying to you asking something (I’m assuming that based on the fact from what he wrote it sounds like you asked regarding a src) so even though that might be against the rules idk why you snitchin on some random in your dms if it bothers you just ignore him ahah but I’m guessing you asked here just to check if it was a reputable member as you wanted to grab the gear easier instead of doing your research (idk educated guess here :p )
Not at all, I asked for other source boards I in no way asked for someone reselling gear that was already available on here and it’d be easier to grab gear straight from Stan himself if I wanted to do that

Not at all, I asked for other source boards I in no way asked for someone reselling gear that was already available on here and it’d be easier to grab gear straight from Stan himself if I wanted to do that
Well then why don’t you? I’m confused you were asking people where to find stuff then if you already know why you asking?

You makin a list of places?

Well then why don’t you? I’m confused you were asking people where to find stuff then if you already know why you asking?

You makin a list of places?
Basically yeah rn I only know of sst and here to be somewhat trustworthy but I get the hint and will remain silent for a while just to “soak it all in as fattyone so testily put it.

I really wish youd stop making threads and commenting and just read and soak it all in for a few weeks.
This should be common sense, I ain’t even post shit here until I already knew a lot n could already obtain whatever I might want, imo some asshole is posting on Reddit telling people to come over here if they need a src cos recently it’s been fulla them kinda vibe of posters n it’s kinda worrying…

But to OP just do your research n do what u wanna do, askin dumb questions will get you shitty answers on pretty much any board here it’s better cos it’s even more like that, no hand holding per se

Basically yeah rn I only know of sst and here to be somewhat trustworthy but I get the hint and will remain silent for a while just to “soak it all in as fattyone so testily put it.
I’d avoid making lists that sounds shifty af, just find a spot you like n get to know the environment but yo fr officer at this point I am pretty much doing your job for you ahah

You’ve posted about this twice now. Why are you surprised that someone offered you steroids on a steroid source forum?

Then you singled him out with a screenshot and asked if he is allowed to do it? What kind of tattle tale shit is that lol.

Wish this dude would stop making threads already. Haven't seen him contribute anything remotely useful. It's always just the dumbest stuff.
Asking for sources, now dropping racial slurs, singling out other members. Get it together man

You’ve posted about this twice now. Why are you surprised that someone offered you steroids on a steroid source forum?

Then you singled him out with a screenshot and asked if he is allowed to do it? What kind of tattle tale shit is that lol.
Ikr I ain’t think we even had snitches on the board but I guess I was wrong smh I hope dude was more trying to gage whether the guy was a legit member n not try to put him on blast cos ion fw rats
He is in his "i need to find the perfect source with the perfect oil which will not give me pip" phase
Is that even a thing? I just wanted a normal src shit idek understand why ppl be trippin so much on PIP, it’s not comfy n shit but apart from that who cares it feels a bit sore we are sticking needles in our ass a couple days a week no shit it gets sore, only thing I’d be worried about with a src is legit gear n cleanliness

Wish this dude would stop making threads already. Haven't seen him contribute anything remotely useful. It's always just the dumbest stuff.
Asking for sources, now dropping racial slurs, singling out other members. Get it together man
Yeah I wasn’t finna comment on the slurs as I just assumed he was black but tbh most of this behavior screams of white boy so who tf knows but yeah bro not a good start but hey at least I’m pretty sure he ain’t a fed now cos they tread way lighter than this guy ahah :p

are you in the first grade?
Imo he’s a trans male who just finished his/her nursing degree, he/she wanted to work in the inner city but after droppin too many n bombs they got the shit beaten out of em (n rightly so) n decided it would be best if they got bigger so they need to up their dose n are looking for a source rn

True story just ask the guy/gyal they will happily provide tits (albeit idk if you’d want to look at em weird cross eyed tits…)

Sponsors

Latest posts