Some Rando dmd me trying to sell his unwanted Stanford gear…is this allowed

Awh lol guy couldn’t take some minor jabs, probably for the best as if he can’t take em jabs I’d imagine he’d be posting nonstop about fkin pip n how 23g is too big of a needle

You're a snitch, I hope nobody does business with you tbh. You the kinda guy who does some stupid shit and gets everyone busted.

He graduated to the banned phase rather quickly.
We don’t need no snitches round here, so props to whoever decided that, idk maybe it’s my upbringing but if someone tells (even if it’s in a roundabout way) when there’s zero reason to imagine if there was even a minimal amt of pressure… smh

Some random dmd me trying to resell me his old Stanford product…I know I’m new but not only was he advertising for Stan but who tf dms to resell
View attachment 277773
I am new to instead of you putting him on blast you should do your research and read in the underground section on different labs if u actually open ur eyes from comments you will see about stanford that’s actually supposibly a good lab with great reviews don’t do shit like this man not cool at all you don’t gotta ask around either all info is right in front of your face

I am new to instead of you putting him on blast you should do your research and read in the underground section on different labs if u actually open ur eyes from comments you will see about stanford that’s actually supposibly a good lab with great reviews don’t do shit like this man not cool at all you don’t gotta ask around either all info is right in front of your face
He's gone Brother.

Yeah he gone hopefully, we don’t ed no snitches round here sorry

we don’t ed no snitches round here sorry
If someone is sending you unsolicited emails trying to sell you anything, you should MOST DEFINITELY report them! Do you think there is some code of honor in protecting spammers/scammers secretly preying on newbies via PM?

If someone is sending you unsolicited emails trying to sell you anything, you should MOST DEFINITELY report them! Do you think there is some code of honor in protecting spammers/scammers secretly preying on newbies via PM?
Nah I agree there but he should have written to you directly or some other mod, I’m not for any type of scamming but I think on a board like this we also should be avoiding snitch behaviour as that could in the long run end up causing issues for either sources or even just idk I’m pretty new here I just think there’s a better way to do what the guy did (not to mention him making a fkload of threads asking the top srcs n saying he’s making a list etc…) ik he was probably some dumb kid but that don’t mean shit I was well behaved n knew tf was up even at age 8

But yes I agree that’s something one should do but it should be done internally not in such a sloppy n snitch way, that’s all.

Sorry for the rant I just like this forum n the people in it n don’t want it to be contaminated with tourists who will fk shit up

The quoted post even says they're discounted, that's why you would buy from a "random guy" instead of Stan. He gets rid of stuff he doesn't need, you get a good deal. This is common here, though i don't know if this is actually unsolicited. That's between you two.

Sponsors

Latest posts