Sopharma Clenbuterol

Liska

Subscriber
This was picked up at the pharmacy in Bulgaria, not bought from any Meso vendor. Sent two tablets to test for variance. Has anyone seen this product tested recently for comparison? Test Report #12277.png

Last edited:
I just tested mine as well and got the same results.

i've used their clen back in july-august 2019 and there was something off about it. i would take 2 or 3, feel it for a couple of hours and then the effects would just wear off. balkan clen and believe it or not dragon clen have been the best to me.

Just took this clen for a month.
It did seem weak thinking about it……back to balkan clen ‍
I would say that's ur best bet man, I know beligas clen tested well, it's really hard for slot of these smaller labs because ur dealing with mcg dosing and not mg dosing it's such a small amount u need a proper scale one that's super sensitive.... Best bet would be Balkan I heard alpha pharma clen has always been good and strong also.... It's be nice to see some other labs have there clen tested more frequently but I wouldn't only buy from big labs like Balkan, zphc, beligas, hilma orals usually are always on the money..... There was even some pharma.grade test that has tested twice high now also.... So either the pharmacys are getting counterfiets which is alil hard to believe cause it's got the correct compound or it's just shity raws or there scale is off or the mixer something

I would say that's ur best bet man, I know beligas clen tested well, it's really hard for slot of these smaller labs because ur dealing with mcg dosing and not mg dosing it's such a small amount u need a proper scale one that's super sensitive.... Best bet would be Balkan I heard alpha pharma clen has always been good and strong also.... It's be nice to see some other labs have there clen tested more frequently but I wouldn't only buy from big labs like Balkan, zphc, beligas, hilma orals usually are always on the money..... There was even some pharma.grade test that has tested twice high now also.... So either the pharmacys are getting counterfiets which is alil hard to believe cause it's got the correct compound or it's just shity raws or there scale is off or the mixer something
yeah balkan clen is good.. its not overhwleming when I take 40.. which you arent supposed to severly shake on properly dosed clen so I feel good about it

im using sopharma clen right now, and i feel they are well dosed

Yeah in reality they really weren't that bad underdosed the sopharma clen, I know for sure t3 is sensitive to heat and does easily degrade with time and heat it's not like other compounds idk how sensitive clen is.... Either way I would still feel much safer buying pharmacy grade clen and t3 or anything that's mcg dosed honestly..... I would say if ur getting legit Balkan then ur probably pretty safe there also other wise I'm good.... I believe serono offers u.s based t3 and other goods it's be Intresting to see those tested just for curiosity and to see if there is a difference.... His products are a bit more but his products are also what u would receive out of the states pharma

Yeah in reality they really weren't that bad underdosed the sopharma clen, I know for sure t3 is sensitive to heat and does easily degrade with time and heat it's not like other compounds idk how sensitive clen is.... Either way I would still feel much safer buying pharmacy grade clen and t3 or anything that's mcg dosed honestly..... I would say if ur getting legit Balkan then ur probably pretty safe there also other wise I'm good.... I believe serono offers u.s based t3 and other goods it's be Intresting to see those tested just for curiosity and to see if there is a difference.... His products are a bit more but his products are also what u would receive out of the states pharma
I have the balkan and the sopharma and took both and the balkan feels stronger!
I can take 80mcg of sopharma easy but 80 mc balkan makes me jittery !