Sopharma Clenbuterol

I have the balkan and the sopharma and took both and the balkan feels stronger!
I can take 80mcg of sopharma easy but 80 mc balkan makes me jittery !
I'm fairly sure that is explained by the Balkan clen test that just gotta be somewhere on this forum.

I have the balkan and the sopharma and took both and the balkan feels stronger!
I can take 80mcg of sopharma easy but 80 mc balkan makes me jittery !

Yeah man I hear that Balkan and believe it or not I always hear alpha pharma clen is really strong, I can't remember right off the top of my head of any other brands of clen pharmacy grade wise then sopharma but yeah idk maybe pharma companies feel there better off dosing closer to the 5 pct under there allowed with clen idk, maybe the Balkan clen was made with better raws and dosed more properly and is newer and not sat around in any heat or just sat around in general idk..... I think I would still feel okay buying and using sopharma clen still... It tested what around 16-18mcg and there suppose to be 20mcg.... It's tough just like the abidi t3 but then u test abidi anapolan and there ban on pretty much is it just cause it's a mg thing and I know McG dosing is harder and I know t3 is very sensitive to heat and also to time and degrading....

Very quickly I remember watching a YouTube video and it was when to y huge had his old channel and was making liquid t3 and he went on vacation to Mexico and took some with him that he had made awhile ago and I don't think it was temp controlled at all while he was down in Mexico he got blood work and he was using a good dose of t3 and not feeling it or noticing anything and his blood work showed he wasn't on any t3 and was increased at all, then he got some in an Amber bottle from a pharmacy down there and he used this for a CPL days at a reasonable dosage went and got bloods down and his t3 was elevated where it shoulda been... And he knew his raws we're good cause he had them tested once he spoke to Trevor and others they told him it's degraded over time and cause of the heat in the room he whinded up throwing the whole batch away and going to making smaller batches at a time so it didn't sit around.... But that just shows how finky it can be..... It's a shame we might now have access to Balkan products for to much longer.... Maybe nothing will happen who knows yet or maybe they will still produce under sp and just switch the tabs over from Balkan to sp.... I wonder if they will still be able to get the raws quailty wise that they were getting I would think so.... Either way I hope we don't loose a lab like Balkan.... If we do I'm sure there will be someone who fills the void maybe that dude who only makes tabs maybe his clen will be good and dosed properly just might have to test it batch to batch as customers.... I'm glad to hear either way both are working for u but the Balkan feels a bit better

I'm fairly sure that is explained by the Balkan clen test that just gotta be somewhere on this forum.

Oh idk was it overdosed a bit jano I didn't even know or see the test report? Well from what I remember clen wise the sopharma wasn't to under if I remember right.... The t3 I know is alot more sensitive as even u seem to have noticed with ur sister phaacy grade t3.... I'm sure abidi when they make a batch of t3 they do it in huge numbers and some probably sits around and degrades along with the heat it probably doesn't help..... So maybe using a smaller lab that makes good tabs like maybe a dues medical might be a better option idk, I can't remember if any srcs carry a different pharma grade brand of t3 that is also priced well.... Thanks for also adding to the Convo jano as it's nice to have someone with the amount of testing and knowledge and first hand experience u have

Oh idk was it overdosed a bit jano I didn't even know or see the test report? Well from what I remember clen wise the sopharma wasn't to under if I remember right.... The t3 I know is alot more sensitive as even u seem to have noticed with ur sister phaacy grade t3.... I'm sure abidi when they make a batch of t3 they do it in huge numbers and some probably sits around and degrades along with the heat it probably doesn't help..... So maybe using a smaller lab that makes good tabs like maybe a dues medical might be a better option idk, I can't remember if any srcs carry a different pharma grade brand of t3 that is also priced well.... Thanks for also adding to the Convo jano as it's nice to have someone with the amount of testing and knowledge and first hand experience u have
Lab test is at page 1 of this thred!

Not overdosed, just on point.

cheers

Lab test is at page 1 of this thred!

Yeah no I meant the Balkan clen, I probably mistyped it and got ahead of my thoughts... I seen both for the sopharma clen skanks isn't to bad or far off 16-17mcg suppose to be 20mcg maybe it was a raws issue idk it coulda been a CPL things either way maybe it's worth it to stock up alil on see clen from Balkan, although I would still use the sopharma clen just might have to use alil more but also have to be careful at the same time

TIL Bulgarian pharmacies have the quality control of a GNC, and we have users that think 2/3rds of a pharma product is GTG.

TIL Bulgarian pharmacies have the quality control of a GNC, and we have users that think 2/3rds of a pharma product is GTG.

I don't think it's gtg and I'll probably test anything that comes McG dosed pharma or ugl.... But I would feel okay uses sopharma clen I'm not happy with the results... Idk how long Balkan clen will be around for iv heard alpha clen is good but I would wanna test it before I tried it... And I would maybe even consider using dues before.... But I would feel okay using honestly u should need either clen or t3 if ur diet is good and ur pushing.... And I would prob use Albuterol tabs before clen. Idk of to many other pharma brands for clen maybe expresspct might be able to sec some other brands and have them tested to see if they test better..... For me anything that's deals with Microgram dosing is tough pharma should be able to get it right but I know heat and time all add to degrading in tabs more so with these or tabs in general.... Oils seem to last much much longer and not degrade if kept and stored correctly....

I don't think it's gtg and I'll probably test anything that comes McG dosed pharma or ugl.... But I would feel okay uses sopharma clen I'm not happy with the results... Idk how long Balkan clen will be around for iv heard alpha clen is good but I would wanna test it before I tried it... And I would maybe even consider using dues before.... But I would feel okay using honestly u should need either clen or t3 if ur diet is good and ur pushing.... And I would prob use Albuterol tabs before clen. Idk of to many other pharma brands for clen maybe expresspct might be able to sec some other brands and have them tested to see if they test better..... For me anything that's deals with Microgram dosing is tough pharma should be able to get it right but I know heat and time all add to degrading in tabs more so with these or tabs in general.... Oils seem to last much much longer and not degrade if kept and stored correctly....
Fair enough on all other points, but I don't think clen is so unstable that heat/handling is responsible for its being underdosed by a third.

Fair enough on all other points, but I don't think clen is so unstable that heat/handling is responsible for its being underdosed by a third.

Yeah not so much with clen ur on there, idk if it's degrading or if it's just really hard dealing with McG dosing in general I'm sure there has to be all these steps and process and the quailty of certain machines and the facility it's made in , I'm sure the newer the equipment is the more sensitive it is.... The only other thing would be counterfiets but even then they would have an extremely tough time and I would admagin them being much further off.... If anyone knows I would trust liska opinion and what he thinks

Anyone have any updates on properly dosed Balkan or alpha clen. I ran out of alpha clen I bought a yr ago and it felt pretty strong. Can’t seem to find anyone with alpha in the underground right now ?

The last balkan I used didn't do shit but it was expired old stock. The sopharma is good. Tirated up to 9 pills but backed off to 5 pills. Got a weird rash on 9 pills that seamed to go away by lowering the dose. Haha

Anyone have any updates on properly dosed Balkan or alpha clen. I ran out of alpha clen I bought a yr ago and it felt pretty strong. Can’t seem to find anyone with alpha in the underground right now ?
i have balkan clen that i bought pretty recently, within the past 6 months. it's great stuff .. balkan has always made top notch orals. i wouldn't go out of my way to buy anything balkan as there are so many fakes. i'd go for pharmacom, personally.

The last balkan I used didn't do shit but it was expired old stock. The sopharma is good. Tirated up to 9 pills but backed off to 5 pills. Got a weird rash on 9 pills that seamed to go away by lowering the dose. Haha
It appears Balkan hasn’t made clen for a long while so it’s prolly bunk. The Sopharma tested here was very underdosed. Good grief 9 pills is crazy. Properly dosed clen would have shook you hard at that rate

i have balkan clen that i bought pretty recently, within the past 6 months. it's great stuff .. balkan has always made top notch orals. i wouldn't go out of my way to buy anything balkan as there are so many fakes. i'd go for pharmacom, personally.
I’d like to find alpha again but not seeing it avail anywhere here. I’ll check out pharmacon

It appears Balkan hasn’t made clen for a long while so it’s prolly bunk. The Sopharma tested here was very underdosed. Good grief 9 pills is crazy. Properly dosed clen would have shook you hard at that rate
Pretty standard dosage. With these pills that's less than 135 mcgs. Everything I've read says just don't go over 160 mcgs.