Source not responding

Bgainz

So I have a source that I’ve been going through and have never had any issues always emails back in a a promptly manner and everything. But on my last order it is totally different. Not responding to emails and has told me twice that I will get tracking soon it has been 4 days now and I have always got tracking same day as order. Does this happen often with you guys and your sources?

No, if a vendor shows history of not being responsive, present on the forums, I don't do business with them but occasionally it'll happen in rare circumstances. Who is the source who's not responding to you?

4 days is not a long time.

maybe I’m just being impatient because I’ve never had this isssue with them. I’d rather not say the source don’t want to make them look bad

If it's from China, I believe it's National Day Golden Week holiday. It runs from Oct. 1st to 7th or 8th. China pretty much shuts down.

It happens. I've had this happen a few times but have always received my order in the end. Or you might be fucked.

It happens. I've had this happen a few times but have always received my order in the end. Or you might be fucked.

Same but I'm pretty careful with vetting - reading back hundreds of pages in their thread requires patience. Are they active here &/or other boards? Customer complaints? Red flags?
There are enough sources here that you can be selective.

*I haven't been outright scammed yet.

Back