Spectrum Pharma

Builtbybama16

Hey anybody got any experience with Spectrum Pharma? Not using best gear. It was another more reputable source but said reputable source also carries some less than reliable brands from what I’ve read. I’ve used their test but it was supplementing what my trt dose is so bloods wouldn’t be exactly reliable unless I used spectrum exclusively. I’m assuming it’s good because my test was higher than normal last time I was at the dr. I say all that to ask, does anyone have any experience with any of their other drugs or HgH?

Had very bad experience with spectrum,bestgear sent me for free long time ago and when i got it vial of mast was leaking and also dirty inside....i told him what the fuck is this and sent him pictures,he did not care but just asks to also write Review for him and say only the best so when i refuse ofc he tells admin that he pays extra money,i still did nit want to do. It and they ban me on eroids... That forum is not forum but scammer site

Had very bad experience with spectrum,bestgear sent me for free long time ago and when i got it vial of mast was leaking and also dirty inside....i told him what the fuck is this and sent him pictures,he did not care but just asks to also write Review for him and say only the best so when i refuse ofc he tells admin that he pays extra money,i still did nit want to do. It and they ban me on eroids... That forum is not forum but scammer site
Yeah I have heard tons and tons of negative reviews about best gear. Never used them personally but I do know that the spectrum AAS I got from Domestic was great. Super clean and smooth to use. No pip either. NPP was on point and so was the tren a. Both did exactly what they were supposed to do according to all of the benefits/sides. It was mostly just a curiosity. I have found a very reliable source for growth according to most everyone here. They only make GH and it’s expensive but it’s also serostim so that’s what I’m going to go with.

Yeah I have heard tons and tons of negative reviews about best gear. Never used them personally but I do know that the spectrum AAS I got from Domestic was great. Super clean and smooth to use. No pip either. NPP was on point and so was the tren a. Both did exactly what they were supposed to do according to all of the benefits/sides. It was mostly just a curiosity. I have found a very reliable source for growth according to most everyone here. They only make GH and it’s expensive but it’s also serostim so that’s what I’m going to go with.
Something is weird with that guy he is very dangerous.. giving away every month over 20 000$ worth of gear...if everything was real he would never make any profit.
Looks like u had legit spectrum real stuff!

Serostim is one of the best for sure...me personally i always use genotropin,had few times nordi and saizen

You didn't write a review because the product had to be junked. Had you been able to try it, you would have posted some bullshit feelz report and lied to members so you could get more free gear out of him.

Thanks for the worthless review, and further admission that you're a gear whore, MuscleCunt.

@Builtbybama16 steer clear if you're given any source suggestions by this member. He isn't here to help anyone but himself.

the spectrum AAS I got NPP was on point and so was the tren a. Both did exactly what they were supposed to do according to all of the benefits/sides.
I have found a very reliable source for growth according to most everyone here. They only make GH and it’s expensive but it’s also serostim so that’s what I’m going to go with.

Did you send the npp and tren to Jano or chem4tox for HPLC testing?
If not, meso doesn't trust feelings and semi stiff erections as evidence that a product is on point.

You found a source here that only makes Serostim?
Serono is a guys handle. I could register an acct on Ebay and use the handle "Saint Laurent" and sell clothing from the Yves Saint Laurent company but I won't be the billionaire designer or even a rep from the Paris, France based company.
The source I assume you refer to, @Serono, is a friend of mine who I've known for a # of years. He isn't affiliated with EMD Serono which is a Swiss based company that owns a parcel of land in the Commonwealth of Mass. where Serostim is manufactured.
He is a great guy.
Also, you used the word "expensive" to describe the Serostim you buy from him?

If you had a script for Serostim, and you were without insurance or welfare, each 126iu kit, depending on the Specialty Pharmacy you chose, would cost you between $2,800 and $3,400.
The $590 your paying is the lowest price of any legit on-line source on the planet.