speed of Arimidex

tusoa

What is your experience on the time frame to reverse shrinking balls. I'm coming up on 4 weeks in my cycle and begun to notice some slight shrinkage. I just received liquid anastrozole and was wondering how quickly it should help get things back to normal. Im only on 500ml test c / week.

What is your experience on the time frame to reverse shrinking balls. I'm coming up on 4 weeks in my cycle and begun to notice some slight shrinkage. I just received liquid anastrozole and was wondering how quickly it should help get things back to normal. Im only on 500ml test c / week.
Hcg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

From my understanding Arimidex has no affect on testicular atrophy. If you are trying to preserve testicular function and size I believe you'll need to incorporate some HCG into your cycle.

Yeah bro you need to research hcg that's what you want.

Thanks for the advice. I've got my Nolva lined up for PCT, and got the adex for my nips. i thought adex helps with the balls for some reason, but will try to find a "fast source" in the US for hcg. Any recommendations via PM would be cool. Can always count on you guys for a quick answer, thanks again.

Actually that brings up another quick question, can I put the HCG in the same syringe as my test? Or should I pin myself twice. Would just like to reduce the sore spots ideally.

Have any of you run across a "natural" supplement that helps in a similar way as HCG? Obviously it wouldn't be nearly as potent but I'm wondering if there's anything I could take to bridge the gap between my 30-day delivery of HCG. (which I'm still trying to find a source for). Bad planning, i know... i have adex and nolva, just wasnt expecting problems with the boys.

Have any of you run across a "natural" supplement that helps in a similar way as HCG? Obviously it wouldn't be nearly as potent but I'm wondering if there's anything I could take to bridge the gap between my 30-day delivery of HCG. (which I'm still trying to find a source for). Bad planning, i know... i have adex and nolva, just wasnt expecting problems with the boys.
I'm not going to flame you. But you need to do more research because if you had you should have known test causes testicular atrophy. You are playing a dangerous game with your health I'm just trying to help you!

Thanks Ripped. I took the advice of a couple of friends who said that 500 a week of test C is not excessive and I would not really need to worry about shrinkage. They were right about the adex and Nolva but I should have prepared for the shrinkage just in case.

Thanks Ripped. I took the advice of a couple of friends who said that 500 a week of test C is not excessive and I would not really need to worry about shrinkage. They were right about the adex and Nolva but I should have prepared for the shrinkage just in case.
Yeah that's right just remember you can never learn to much. If your lucks like mine you have to expect anything.

You said a key word " prepare"

Best thing you can do is have what you might need on hand, better to have than not have like you are experiencing. But, live and learn.

Wish you well my man[emoji106]

Back