Sports Performance Enhancement cycle that doesnt shutdowns HPTA?

So what limits your performance in swimming? oxygen capacity? staying calm? muscular endurance?

Whatever the limiters or things that can be improved for you to perform better would be useful. I dont know enough about swimming to know.

Considering swimmers do a lot or workload, compounds that enhance recovery and help with glycogen refilling would help, low to moderate dosed testosterone, maybe an anabolic like masteron, primobolan or equipoise, 2-4iu hgh, bpc157 and tb500 if you have any injuries, cardarine for endurance, insulin with your biggest carb meal(s), postworkout for example.

edit: if you care about your HPTA, ditch the steroids.

So what limits your performance in swimming? oxygen capacity? staying calm? muscular endurance?

Whatever the limiters or things that can be improved for you to perform better would be useful. I dont know enough about swimming to know.

Considering swimmers do a lot or workload, compounds that enhance recovery and help with glycogen refilling would help, low to moderate dosed testosterone, maybe an anabolic like masteron, primobolan or equipoise, 2-4iu hgh, bpc157 and tb500 if you have any injuries, cardarine for endurance, insulin with your biggest carb meal(s), postworkout for example.

edit: if you care about your HPTA, ditch the steroids.
wasnt cardarine like extremely carcinogenic? also could 6 IU of GH benefit me?

There is no drug or combination of drugs that will give you a meaningful performance advantage without shutting down HPGA and testosterone suppression.

Any idiot you see saying x sarm doesn't shut you down, or "use enclomaphine bro" don't have a clue what they are talking about.

The absolute, hands down, best performance boost you are going to get without shutting yourself down is from creatine, and caffeine.
I agree with your opinion if you add ephedrine to the creatine and caffeine although others swear by various supplements that don't shut you down.

I've tried pretty much everything and nothing beat ephedrine and caffeine stacks for me when I was natty. I didn't always use or need the creatine but I added it at times when I was natty.

I suppose you could add clen in there too but I never liked clen. I view clen, ephedrine and caffeine as pretty similar in as much as you can grow a tolerance so with things like ephedrine and clen (more so than caffeine since individuals tend to use caffeine daily regardless) there are suggested couple weeks on, 1 week off kind of protocols.

Oh, I forgot about GW. I'm not very versed in that one but yeah, many swear by it as well.