SRHealth -Tech Source

CG3PUTT

Nice to see you guys in MESO,
I am aron from SRHealth-tech, we used to be the guaranteed sponsor on some fourms like Professional Muscle, Out of Law, Brotherhood of Pain ect during 2016.8~2020.2. Due to the influence of COVID, we stopped sponsorship and just did business with our loyal clients till now.

Now we restart and come to Meso,i hope the quality of our products and the service can make you all satisfied.

Anyone who knows SR-Tech, please leave comments to support us. Thanks.

All the products are made by our own lab.

Our Main products: Finished oils, Orals tabs. Steroid Raws, HGH and HCG.

Shipping: Internation shipping from China.

Delivery time: 8~14 days. (Fedex, UPS, USPS)

Shipping fee: Usually $40~$90 according to the weight.

Reship policy: Free reshipping tor twice

Payment: We can accetp WU, Moneygram, Bankthansfer, Bitcion and paypal.

Promotion: 1. All the MESO member can enjoy wholesale price no matter how much you order.Min order:$200
2.Consider to the quantity of your order,more discount will be offer to you.Max to 10% dicount off.

Valid time:2021.8.8~2021.8.18

Please note Meso when you send email to me

Please check the price list for oils and oral tabs in the attachment.

Attachments

• Oils list.png
    Oils list.png
    62 KB · Views: 167
  • Orals tabs.jpg
    Orals tabs.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 157
  • Oils.png
    Oils.png
    676.7 KB · Views: 133
  • Raws.jpg
    Raws.jpg
    266.4 KB · Views: 107
  • QQ图片20201015125516.jpg
    QQ图片20201015125516.jpg
    359.6 KB · Views: 111
Below is the bottle with lable.
The naked bottle is for our distributor who have their own brand and lable.

Attachments

• Oils with lable.jpg
    Oils with lable.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 116
  • Oral with lable.png
    Oral with lable.png
    252.5 KB · Views: 112
Here are some tracking numbers of our recent orders.
Really high custom pass rate~

[EDIT: PERSONALLY-IDENTIFYING INFORMATION REMOVED]

Hi @CG3PUTT .
we at Meso value independent HPLC lab tests (Janoshik, Lab4max for some items etc.). Do you have some?
Also, for stuff like HGH (i see no prices), not only the content in iu should be tested @ those labs but also purity and dimer (i think @janoshik is the only one able to do that at the moment)
so i understood correctly that you do not brew/ make the orals yourself but you get them from another distributor?

Below is the bottle with lable.
The naked bottle is for our distributor who have their own brand and lable
Serious question Jackie what's the difference between orange chicken and general tso???
My roommate arrogantly insists that they're both totally different but they taste the goddamn fucking same to me.

Also wheeere are the cocksucking TITS??!

Hi @CG3PUTT .
we at Meso value independent HPLC lab tests (Janoshik, Lab4max for some items etc.). Do you have some?
Also, for stuff like HGH (i see no prices), not only the content in iu should be tested @ those labs but also purity and dimer (i think @janoshik is the only one able to do that at the moment)
so i understood correctly that you do not brew/ make the orals yourself but you get them from another distributor?
Hey sir below is the pic for hgh and hcg.
We did janoshik before and i will ask my boss if we can do the test again.We just restart i hope you can understand.

The people who know SR-tech will know our quality.

All the products are produced by our own lab.If we buy from others,we cant sell at this low price,no profit,no business.

Attachments

• gh.jpg
    gh.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 85
  • hcg.jpg
    hcg.jpg
    218.5 KB · Views: 76
Because some of my client want to do resell and need lables. So we print thesse professional lables.
If you guys can order big,we can print special lables for you too.

Hey thanks for finding this,it should be wrong.My client send his lables to me.What i mean is i can help to print for my client.But dont join the design.

I’m confused as well lol
He's so goddamn lucky he posted thread at 4am when TrennedOutLunatic is deep in his tren slumber.

Obviously a rather large language barrier here, but did dude just say that if we make a large order then they'll put labels on our products for free? Lmao.

Wait. What in the actual fuck.

He's so goddamn lucky he posted thread at 4am when TrennedOutLunatic is deep in his tren slumber.

Obviously a rather large language barrier here, but did dude just say that if we make a large order then they'll put labels on our products for free? Lmao.

Wait. What in the actual fuck.
We usually send naked bottle,if you like your own lables and dont have way to print them,i can help to print.It is more simple to just send naked bottle.