SRHealth -Tech Source

Hey sir below is the pic for hgh and hcg.
We did janoshik before and i will ask my boss if we can do the test again.We just restart i hope you can understand.

The people who know SR-tech will know our quality.

All the products are produced by our own lab.If we buy from others,we cant sell at this low price,no profit,no business.
ok and i think prices are also missing.
If you have your own lab, mind sharing some pictures of equipment (keep OPSEC in mind) with a sheet and your meso name in the pics?
Meso loves those.
and also, sharing old lab tests from janoshik will not hurt either.You will need new ones since you use new batches but just to get an idea about the quality

Hi @CG3PUTT .
we at Meso value independent HPLC lab tests (Janoshik, Lab4max for some items etc.). Do you have some?

The people who know SR-tech will know our quality.

All the products are produced by our own lab.If we buy from others,we cant sell at this low price,no profit,no business.

So absolutely no product testing?

How does anyone know this stuff is good? They “feel” it?

Serious question Jackie what's the difference between orange chicken and general tso???
My roommate arrogantly insists that they're both totally different but they taste the goddamn fucking same to me.

Also wheeere are the cocksucking TITS??!
Not much to be honest. The only difference really is that orange chicken has some orange juice in it whereas tso has oyster sauce usually, sometimes a dash of fish sauce. Everything else is the same(light/dark soy sauce, mirin, tiny bit of rice wine vinegar, sometimes some tapioca/potato starch to thicken the sauce and some sugar.)

Last edited:
Not much to be honest. The only difference really is that orange chicken has some orange juice in it whereas tso has oyster sauce usually, sometimes a dash of fish sauce. Everything else is the same(light/dark soy sauce, mirin, tiny bit of rice wine vinegar, sometimes some tapioca/potato starch to thicken the sauce and some sugar.)
more like Themassterchef lol damn. Maybe my taste buds are just fucked from years of vaping...or the chinese food restaurant down the street stopped giving a fuck a long time a go.

Anyway. This source g2g?

Sesame chicken tastes basically the same too, with the exception of the sesame seeds that they sprinkle on.

Here is the Janoshik test report of Anavar in 2018.This report is Anavar,if you guy need more report,just email me to get.Thx.

Attachments

• Anavar 50.png
    Anavar 50.png
    271.8 KB · Views: 71
3 years old. Worthless. As far as emailing you for other reports???? If you have any others, post them up here.
Yes it is old.Like i mentioned before,we just restart.

Attachments

• Anadrol 50.png
    Anadrol 50.png
    106.5 KB · Views: 72
  • Dbol 20mg.png
    Dbol 20mg.png
    104.8 KB · Views: 53
  • te 300.png
    te 300.png
    105.5 KB · Views: 49
Yes it is old.Like i mentioned before,we just restart.
Seems to me like chinaman is pulling out some prehistoric labtests and fake "g2g brother" whatsapp tetxs, just to grab some easy scam money.
I' m also thinking that he isn't even working for SRhealthtech, as i dont see any updates in their socials. Pics are probably pulled from old threads or google.

giphy (2).gif

Seems to me like chinaman is pulling out some prehistoric labtests and fake "g2g brother" whatsapp tetxs, just to grab some easy scam money.
I' m also thinking that he isn't even working for SRhealthtech, as i dont see any updates in their socials. Pics are probably pulled from old threads or google.

View attachment 151909
Can you google and find the same pic?Please do it.

Please stop posting tracking numbers, they are linked to people's home addresses.

And you left a customer's phone number in one picture, not cool.