Sry Lab (Peptides, SARMS,Steroids)-International & Domestic Shipping

Senria

Subscriber
Dear MESO-rx Members
Happy Friday! !
I'm so sorry that in my last post I posted a price list, I didn't know this was not allowed, my sincerest apologies! ! If you want to know the price of the product, please PM me
Sry lab has been operating in Alibaba, Made in China, and guidechem for a long time. It has been appreciated and supported by most customers. Now officially join the MESO-Rx forum!!
1 Safety and transportation policy
In China, steroids are a legal chemical to produce and use so we have no risk of data being seized. Of course the safety of our customers is also our top priority. You are therefore encouraged to only exchange your contact information via email or DM sales personnel to protect your identity.
We have reached an agreement with a professional transportation team to ensure the safety of packages through various channels such as invisible transportation, fake packaging, and special lines.
Our transportation process is: customer payment---warehouse delivery to freight company---freight company delivery to customer's local transit warehouse--domestic transportation to customer address. (Parcel arrival times are between 7 days and 4 weeks maximum.)
Domestic transportation ensures customer safety! !
For hot-selling countries: the United States, Australia, the United Kingdom, European countries, etc., we promise 100% safe delivery. If there are any problems, we will refund 100%. If there are any problems in other countries, refunds range from 30% to 70%. The details can be communicated and negotiated.
2 Product quality and third-party testing
Product quality is our top priority and we test all batches of materials using HPLC technology.
Of course, as far as I know, HPLC is meaningless here haha, because we have a large number of products and the prices we sell are very cheap. Customers can test their products by themselves. If we conduct third-party testing on all products in each batch, it will be A very large expense. So we have contacted Janshik and will regularly test blind samples of the products. If you need product testing, you can also make suggestions. I will try my best to meet your needs. . If a customer is willing to release lab test or blood test results we will provide the product or ingredient you want as a gift. Our finished products are fully dosed and sometimes slightly overdose. If the under-dosing problem exceeds 15%, we will re-ship a new batch and issue a refund.
The price list only includes the prices of: steroid oil, oral tablets, peptides, and Raws Powder. If you need other pharmaceutical intermediates, you can ask our staff.
WhatsApp/Signal/Skype:+86 17722517617
Telegram:mad:peptideYura
Threema:S3HPHE3M
mail:yurapeptide@gmail.com

Attachments

• bpc157.jpg
    bpc157.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 388
  • hgh.jpg
    hgh.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 314
  • semaglutide.jpg
    semaglutide.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 278
  • Tamoxifen(Nolvadex).jpg
    Tamoxifen(Nolvadex).jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 234
  • tb500.jpg
    tb500.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 222
  • TC250.jpg
    TC250.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 220
  • TE250.jpg
    TE250.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 239
  • tirzepatidee.jpg
    tirzepatidee.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 247
  • tre200.jpg
    tre200.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 361
It appears you are missing quite a few reports based on the task numbers. I'm guessing those were underdosed. Care right explain?

It appears you are missing quite a few reports based on the task numbers. I'm guessing those were underdosed. Care right explain?
The peptide products are the first batch of results. Then I received the test report of the oil the next day. We sent out the test in batches. Even if the dosage is insufficient, I will not hide it and I will sell it at a discount. Integrity is more important.