Sry Lab Test by Janoshik (multiple tab tests)

Honestly these aren't that bad I was expecting worse
Not bad? Tabs are double the dosage.So if someone wants to run t3 at 100 McG which is already a high dose they would be really taking 200 McG.

Taking these tabs doing a roller coaster speeding your heart up and down can't be good....(inconsistenty of dosing)

Not bad? Tabs are double the dosage.
I think the issue for the t3 and Proviron (tested previously) at least was they don’t even know which ones they got.

lists said 25 mcg and 25mg

But the Proviron was closer to the 50mg option and t3 was closer to the 40mcg option ( I thought their factory had t3 50mcg option but it was actually a 40mcg option)

So it’s still just as bad SRY don’t know which ones they got for strengths. And I’m assuming they don’t know which ones they got cause they are the only ones without dosage labels on testing samples.

Attachments

• IMG_8795.jpeg
    IMG_8795.jpeg
    507.3 KB · Views: 5
Not bad? Tabs are double the dosage.So if someone wants to run t3 at 100 McG which is already a high dose they would be really taking 200 McG.

Taking these tabs doing a roller coaster speeding your heart up and down can't be good....(inconsistenty of dosing)

If you know they average 50 MCG why the fuck would you take four to get 100 MCG do you not know math these literally are averaging out at 50 MCG

I think the issue for the t3 and Proviron (tested previously) at least was they don’t even know which ones they got.

lists said 25 mcg and 25mg

But the Proviron was closer to the 50mg option and t3 was closer to the 40mcg option ( I thought their factory had t3 50mcg option but it was actually a 40mcg option)

So it’s still just as bad SRY don’t know which ones they got for strengths. And I’m assuming they don’t know which ones they got cause they are the only ones without dosage labels on testing samples.

I think it's safe to say if you're going to run UGL You're going to want to variance test your batch. These guys will sell 1K+ bagged wholesale.

I'm not saying these are perfect by any means but they're definitely testing better than a bunch of other UGL tabs we've seen on the board and come through various discord servers.

I think it's safe to say if you're going to run UGL You're going to want to variance test your batch. These guys will sell 1K+ bagged wholesale.

I'm not saying these are perfect by any means but they're definitely testing better than a bunch of other UGL tabs we've seen on the board and come through various discord servers.
Yeah I hear you on that.

If they could update their list on the correct dosages that they have for some of the tabs like prov or t3 that could be helpful at least for those who buy t3 and prov

Yeah I hear you on that.

If they could update their list on the correct dosages that they have for some of the tabs like prov or t3 that could be helpful at least for those who buy t3 and prov
I think in today's environment sources need to run large batches and test each batch on 500K tabs it only adds a few pennies to the total cost.

Also they need to put a little more effort in their geometric dilution methodology. Ultra low dosed gear really shouldn't even be mixed like this. Most Indian Pharma aerosolizes the medication and sprays them on tablet husks.