Stacking Tirzepatide & Retatrutide

pizzathehutt

I've seen various reports across here and other places about stacking Tirzepatide and Retatrutide. I've seen reports of folks on a multi-day schedule, once a week, splitting Tirz and Ret up...etc. Some mention a bit about their dosing, schedule, and benefits but often not in a single post or reply.

I'd love to read a breakdown of someone's main goals for stacking Tirz & Ret and, for those that have done so for a while, the key benefits.

Additional notes on dosing and the specific schedules you've would be great, too.

At some point, I might compile findings across different discussions but looks like we have some people with experience here in this forum.

• Why did you start stacking and what benefits were/are you aiming for?
  • What benefits did you notice?
  • What was/is your dosage?
  • What was/is your dosing schedule?
  • Are you still stacking?

Easy lad, they/we do it to limit the side effects of Retatrutide.
Retatrutide was not effective enough alone in low doses for me, but the side effects was higher (especially early on), and it was nasty side effects like increased pulse, fireskin and such.
More effect comes in terms of appetite suppression, while maintaining moderate amounts of those benefits that Reta have over Tirz.
I'm either on Reta now, or on Tirz + HGH. The combination of Reta and HGH makes my heart run wild, I don't experience that with Tirz + HGH.
When I switch to Reta I start out using it with Tirz, and when I have reached a dose where Reta is effective enough on it's own, I tap out of Tirz and increase Reta a little more.
I starts out on tirzepatide only, with the possibility of adding in HGH, when I reach 5 mg, I start adding in 1 mg Reta every month or so, till I reach 4 mg Reta, then I take off 2,5 mg Triz and add 1 mg Reta, add 1 mg Reta and take off 2,5 mg Reta, and runs that at 6 mg Reta for as long as it works, then ads 1 mg more, and 1 more. Then when 8 mg stops working I do a 3 months break from all GLP1s. Tirzepatide is not magically in any ways, these meds just allow you to create a bigger kcal deficit without binging, or falling off the diet. Reta also keep your metabolism from crashing, without needing to use t4/t3, so you are not as smashed up and tired, now that is almost magically.

I found Reta to be very effective against "stubborn fat deposits" like the belly area in my case and upper part of the legs and glutes for my wife's.

Tirz is more effective on the appetite supression and sweets appetite suppresion.

The combination of both, I found it to be an excellent choice.

I found Reta to be very effective against "stubborn fat deposits" like the belly area in my case and upper part of the legs and glutes for my wife's.

Tirz is more effective on the appetite supression and sweets appetite suppresion.

The combination of both, I found it to be an excellent choice.
What dosages and schedule are you doing for that combo?

Hgh and tirz huh? How's that work for you? I've only experimented with ipa and it completely turned anything good going on with tirz off. I was ravenous and almost uncontrollable. Curious to if straight hgh would be different.
Those peptides are known to stimulate hunger insanely lad, would only use them to bulk on, hgh does not stimulate hunger at all.

Those peptides are known to stimulate hunger insanely lad, would only use them to bulk on, hgh does not stimulate hunger at all.
Roger that. Thank you brother. Started getting in to peptides with someone just trying to make money so they told me what I wanted to hear haha. Way before i knew anything about the inner workings of them. I've been become obsessed with research on peps, bioregulators and found an interest in aas. Just never went back to looking in to growth since my ipa experience was the opposite of my current goal.

Well, time to dive back in haha. Thanks again!