Stacks

90 is a little on the lower end but he’ll adjust with bloodwork. This should definitely push you well past 174 ng/dL so you’ll see improvements. Start with 2-3iu intramuscular fasted in the morning, then do daily cardio 45 minutes after injection. This will really start pushing your body composition along to where you want to be

If putting on size is a priority, all that fasting and fasted cardio may not be so helpful.

Fasting overnight then more fasting in the morning then cardio... muscle gainz no like this
Fasting cardio shouldn’t have any issue putting on size. Pretty much all pros do 15-30min fasted cardio in the morning while in the off-season. I do 15min daily fasted and haven’t had any issues gaining size either. Helps with hunger and nutrient partitioning for that first meal

Fasting cardio shouldn’t have any issue putting on size. Pretty much all pros do 15-30min fasted cardio in the morning while in the off-season. I do 15min daily fasted and haven’t had any issues gaining size either. Helps with hunger and nutrient partitioning for that first meal

What pros consider cardio ain't cardio, really. Right?

Except maybe that post of Nick Walker swimming where he was actually breathing heavy.

I'm surprised swimming isn't more favored among BB as a type of cardio. Gets the heart rate up and isn't overly taxing to legs like running is.

What pros consider cardio ain't cardio, really. Right?

Except maybe that post of Nick Walker swimming where he was actually breathing heavy.

I'm surprised swimming isn't more favored among BB as a type of cardio. Gets the heart rate up and isn't overly taxing to legs like running is.
Well, generally any activity that gets the heart up to 120-130 range for 15-30 minutes is what pros do. Recumbent bike, stairmaster, elliptical, and treadmill all go. Yeah no running definitely. I agree with swimming. If I had a house with a pool i’d love to swim laps for 15min or so every morning before breakfast. Very easy on the joints