Standford- Deca 250mg/ml & Anavar 50mg - HPLC

So is the anavar results excitable for you?

To me, yes sir. One pill is 11% over I believe but completely fine for me and I would think anyone. I’m very pleased.

I have now tested Stan’s primo, Deca and var and he’s has tested well on all of them

To me, yes sir. One pill is 11% over I believe but completely fine for me. I’m very pleased.

I have now tested Stan’s primo, Deca and var and he’s has tested well on all of them
Just wondering because you were all over the china man's results that isn't much different than this. I don't think either are bad. Pretty tough to get orals exact. I've been in pharma my whole career and we see these variables too.

Just wondering because you were all over the china man's results that isn't much different than this. I don't think either are bad. Pretty tough to get orals exact. I've been in pharma my whole career and we see these variables too.

Ding Dong’s was quite different. It’s lady var for one and had a 30% difference between 3 pills. One being nearly 20% over dosed. It was made and sold to a reseller who will have problems selling that to the ladies as it is reckless for a chick to take those. With just 3 pills testing all over the place who knows what more would have showed.

Quite different. Due to that was lady var, variances between pills and one being 17% over

Then when I asked Ding Dong about it, their response was that ladies aren’t their target so who cares.

But yes, if Ding Dong made me var and it was 17% over I wouldn’t be mad. Again, it was lady var tho and made for a reseller that they knew was going to test it and still missed the mark

Stans var is quite strong for me. I have to split the 50mg capsules in half or they're too intense for me. So busting them open everyday I notice sometimes a cap is more full then another but its pretty close. If I was a girl I'd probably measure out the powder with a tiny scooper or something.Very pleased with Stans Anavar capsules. Waiting to try his winny caps. I doubt I could mix them together. Orals hit me kinda strong.

Ding Dong’s was quite different. It’s lady var for one and had a 30% difference between 3 pills. One being nearly 20% over dosed. It was made and sold to a reseller who will have problems selling that to the ladies as it is reckless for a chick to take those. With just 3 pills testing all over the place who knows what more would have showed.

Quite different. Due to that was lady var, variances between pills and one being 17% over

Then when I asked Ding Dong about it, their response was that ladies aren’t their target so who cares.

But yes, if Ding Dong made me var and it was 17% over I wouldn’t be mad. Again, it was lady var tho and made for a reseller that they knew was going to test it and still missed the mark
To each their own. Hell my meal prep coach is female and she splits 50s up and doesn't worry about it. How accurate you think that is.

Hell my meal prep coach is female and she splits 50s up and doesn't worry about it.

This explained so much. About you and her.

So because you know a reckless chick who wouldn’t care we should take steps backwards around here with testing? We get it, you’re a customer and want the cheapest gear out there with no regard to how much is actually in the vial/pill. That’s just not how we roll around here. Took many years to for Meso to be known as a harm reduction board.

I would like to add that I also started off saying, it’s not terrible but not acceptable either on my first post on that matter.

Ding Dong is just a shity source, period. The same guy who tested their var also tested a product that came back 50% underdosed and they would only refund the guy who tested with a 50% refund and no other customers. At that point they determined their fate here. Customers are playing with fire with those guys as you better not ever expect to be made whole if something is bunk or junk unless you’re the one who tested it and even then you’re just getting back 50%.

Anywho, appreciate you stopping by. Im going to quit commenting on this matter and get back to what this thread’s purpose was for. Would be polite if you continued this elsewhere. Just tag me and I’ll come :)

wtf lol... I have pro womens physique gals who use 5mg working up to 10mg.

My thoughts exactly and was typing this very thing.

Shit I ain't sticking up for him. You just got a double standard for sure. By the way she is 65 years old and could still step on stage so obviously she's not to damn reckless. I'll leave it to you Stan's man

Shit I ain't sticking up for him. You just got a double standard for sure. By the way she is 65 years old and could still step on stage so obviously she's not to damn reckless. I'll leave it to you Stan's man

You’re obviously new here. If I use it I test it whether it be stan, balkan, Pcom or Opti. Reports and labs are all here in this very section on all that I just listed. I mostly use a private lab but was tired of oral suspension and didn’t know at the time that oral suspension could be tested so went with a guy who I had tested a few years back for my var as he has capsules and guess what, I tested it. No matter what the results would have been they would have been shared. So get your facts straight before you insinuate I’m a shill for Stan. Now run along and ask your big clit grandmother to prep you another meal. Fucking clown

You’re obviously new here. If I use it I test it whether it be stan, balkan, Pcom or Opti. Reports and labs are all here in this very section on all that I just listed. I mostly use a private lab but was tired of oral suspension and didn’t know at the time that oral suspension could be tested so went with a guy who I had tested a few years back for my var as he has capsules and guess what, I tested it. No matter what the results would have been they would have been shared. So get your facts straight before you insinuate I’m a shill for Stan. Now run along and ask your big clit grandmother to prep you another meal. Fucking clown
Damn must of got in your feelings to talk shit on a forum. You bad bitch I do apologize kind Sir. How many mother fuckers would you say that to in real life. I'll answer for you none. That's why your twig ass does it on a anonymous forum.

Damn must of got in your feelings to talk shit on a forum. You bad bitch I do apologize kind Sir. How many mother fuckers would you say that to in real life. I'll answer for you none. That's why your twig ass does it on a anonymous forum.
You're the one with hurt feelings obviously. I wouldn't go running your mouth until you provide something useful to this forum. Let's see you go through the process, and test some gear for the benefit of members here.