Standford- Deca 250mg/ml & Anavar 50mg - HPLC

Ding Dong is just a shity source, period.

The way some of you talking shit about us and placing orders by the end of the day is just pathetic.

Obviously it's a bit fashionable now to say shit about us to get "likes" from Meso members, but nobody has the balls to say I buy from them when no one can watch me..

The way some of you talking shit about us and placing orders by the end of the day is just pathetic.

Obviously it's a bit fashionable now to say shit about us to get "likes" from Meso members, but nobody has the balls to say I buy from them when no one can watch me..

Geezus, can’t a guy just post some hplc results around here without getting trolled?

Are you insinuating that I’m a customer of yours that is talking shit? Because I am not. I did ask you openly about some proviron and even got as far as you sending me the order details but that’s as far as it got. No order was placed. The very next day Skank shared his hplc results and I thanked him from saving me from making a mistake. Since then you’ve continued to shit the bed. Mostly with the unprofessionalism of the rep (you) and the way things are being handled.

Please don’t come in here crying no one has the balls to admit they ordered from you. Plenty have and we’ve really seen who’s who around here. I don’t blame most of them. Heck, when you first hit the scene here we talked about you in a another place where some of us get together. We thought your company was going to change the game and rule the underground with your prices undercutting everyone. You guys would have granted you had a better brewer and a more respectful rep here.

Don’t take the Ding Dong thing personal. It’s just one of those things where you can say, “have you heard of that new Ding Dong company on Meso?” And everyone knows exactly who they are referring to.

@B Ware

You are not the only one but you know what I am talking about, nothing personal, you are just an example of many like you ;)

Will go back now to my thread now

I am not the only one what? That considered ordering from you and didn’t? I’m sure there are guys who ordered and are talking shit but piss off already as it ain’t me babe.

This is what I was referring to with my previous post of the unprofessionalism. You are taking it to the next level with your child like behavior. I’ve literally never gave you guys a dollar and you guys have never sent me anything but you insist with the, “you are not the only one but you know what I’m talking about. You are an example of many”. I’ve seen many things take place in my years here but this is up there. Definitely crazy chick status type stuff. I would like to speak to upper management. I have a complaint.

@B Ware

You are not the only one but you know what I am talking about, nothing personal, you are just an example of many like you ;)

Will go back now to my thread
You either got some balls, or an overblown ego inserting yourself into this thread running your mouth. Definitely the latter. Remember YOU are the guest here, too bad we can't get you to go back into hiding like you pulled days ago after members were calling you and your shit attitude out.

I'll leave it to you Stan's man
This is kind of funny, B ware is definitely not riding stans dick or shilling for him. The dude used to be in stans thread slinging shit and butting heads with stan almost on a daily basis because he did not feel that his operation was up to meso standards at the time.

Thanks for going out of ur way b ..... It takes time out of ur day plus ur money and everything else I can only speak for myself but I'm sure slot of members also deff appreciate this. I'm pumped I believe I got the same car as u did.... And it was nice to finally see a deca spot on.... I actually if I get the chance I'm placing one more order with Stan and instead of doing anymore orders for gear I'm gunna send some samples to jano.... Being u did the anavar, maybe I'll do his tbol mast e and last batch of primo e or the new stuff.... Maybe I'll do alil poll and see once I'm ready to send them off