Stanford Pharm Anavar and Primo

• Thread starter Deleted member 139897
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 139897

Hey guys, I had Stanford Pharm’s primo and oral anavar suspension tested with Jano.
Both are right on the mark. The anavar suspension is listed as 30mg/ml. Jano said for oral suspensions it’s a 10% margin for error as opposed to the 5% for oils - so at 26.55 I’m calling that right on the mark - not planning on adjusting dose.

Super appreciate Stan standing behind his products with the offer to get them tested. Happy to have a source I can trust and stick with as long as he’s in business (which I hope is a very long time!).

Attachments

• E0F9ED40-2BD5-42AE-AC8B-78DC5F8EB883.jpeg
    E0F9ED40-2BD5-42AE-AC8B-78DC5F8EB883.jpeg
    227.9 KB · Views: 280
  • AEBFD044-D1ED-4C5B-93A5-5D1ABBC2CF05.jpeg
    AEBFD044-D1ED-4C5B-93A5-5D1ABBC2CF05.jpeg
    226.4 KB · Views: 271
Everyone appreciates your testing brother.

its rough because with suspension if you dont shake it properly it can cause even a bigger margin of error. I was never much of a fan.

Hey guys, I had Stanford Pharm’s primo and oral anavar suspension tested with Jano.
Both are right on the mark. The anavar suspension is listed as 30mg/ml. Jano said for oral suspensions it’s a 10% margin for error as opposed to the 5% for oils - so at 26.55 I’m calling that right on the mark - not planning on adjusting dose.

Super appreciate Stan standing behind his products with the offer to get them tested. Happy to have a source I can trust and stick with as long as he’s in business (which I hope is a very long time!).

Like Cridi said greatly appreciate the testing you and mcsalad did. It's nice to see stanny back on the mark and really dialing in all his oils and caps and suspensions. Super glad that we got Stan around makes it affordable for me to run a proper primo cycle, plus some of the new products he's brought in... It's nice to have all my cycle be from one src and not pieced together other then some pharma ai meds,gh, and t3, and clen.... That damn donkey can be to distracting for Stan sometimes lol... Appreciate the testing both you guys did expecially the primo and anavar. I'm sure Stan reimburse you which is also nice to see.... If you or mcsalad ever decide to do some testing on Stan iv be happy to donate to help out.... I plan to donate what I can as of recent to someone who ran and didn't bunching of testing as well. I just think in general those who do send samples out expecially if ur using that lab and there products it's just nice to donate even if 5 people donate 25 each I'm sure it helps and goes along with the cost of shipping.... Thank you and looks like its time to add to my primo bag can never have enough primo expecially if you wanna run it higher or titrate the dosage up. Thanks for making a huge contributing factor and keeping us safe..

Mucho appreciation

Gotta remember those are suspensions, not solutions. The sample you sent I assume was 1ml.

Suspensions are not evenly distributed. Some ml’s in the vial could be more, others less.

A solution is evenly distributed.

Like Cridi said greatly appreciate the testing you and mcsalad did. It's nice to see stanny back on the mark and really dialing in all his oils and caps and suspensions. Super glad that we got Stan around makes it affordable for me to run a proper primo cycle, plus some of the new products he's brought in... It's nice to have all my cycle be from one src and not pieced together other then some pharma ai meds,gh, and t3, and clen.... That damn donkey can be to distracting for Stan sometimes lol... Appreciate the testing both you guys did expecially the primo and anavar. I'm sure Stan reimburse you which is also nice to see.... If you or mcsalad ever decide to do some testing on Stan iv be happy to donate to help out.... I plan to donate what I can as of recent to someone who ran and didn't bunching of testing as well. I just think in general those who do send samples out expecially if ur using that lab and there products it's just nice to donate even if 5 people donate 25 each I'm sure it helps and goes along with the cost of shipping.... Thank you and looks like its time to add to my primo bag can never have enough primo expecially if you wanna run it higher or titrate the dosage up. Thanks for making a huge contributing factor and keeping us safe..

Mucho appreciation
Was there a hiccup with his accuracy or precision at some point? I use some of his products, primarily because he seems extremely genuine about quality

I’ve only seen one thing and it was only mentioned by one person. It seemed like everything was handled by Stanford and haven’t heard anything related since.