MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Anyone taking Tirzepatide and can offer their experience with it? Any side effects worth considering?

It's excellent.

Follow the official protocol. ie, one dose a week. Titrate at 2.5, 5, 7.5, 10, 12.

Keep in mind it takes 4 weeks to reach stable blood serum concentration, so you won't know the full effect of a dose until then. If your feel little to nothing after 2 weeks of 2.5 you can jump to 5, if nothing after 2 weeks then 7.5. Otherwise, stay at each dose for at least 4 weeks.

Most side effects are the result of eating beyond your appetite. Do not eat if you aren't hungry. Eat small portions. Focus on protein, everything else will take
care of itself. If you experience sides they will pass.

Have a glass of Metamucil(the orange fiber drink powder) each day. Digestion will slow which will induce constipation or the opposite. Metamucil will keep things working properly in the bathroom.

Try to stay committed. Jumping off and back on may lead to lesser effectiveness in the future, regardless of which glp based med you use.

Anyone taking Tirzepatide and can offer their experience with it? Any side effects worth considering?
If you haven't used semaglutide first Id try that. Why pay more for tirz if sema works for you and it's significantly cheaper. Personally I had great results with sema very few side effects besides some minor constipation which I took care of with a daily dose of docusate

If you haven't used semaglutide first Id try that. Why pay more for tirz if sema works for you and it's significantly cheaper. Personally I had great results with sema very few side effects besides some minor constipation which I took care of with a daily dose of docusate

Sema's great, I used it prior to switching to Tirz. However, Tirz prices have crashed, the sides are more mild, and the benefits of adding GIP to GLP, particular for the liver, are worth the switch alone.

This question is for any of you guys who have tried Stan’s dragon’s blood. I’ve always injected suspensions im. Is there any reason I shouldn’t with this one? I’m just not a fan of sub-q.

This question is for any of you guys who have tried Stan’s dragon’s blood. I’ve always injected suspensions im. Is there any reason I shouldn’t with this one? I’m just not a fan of sub-q.
I’ve been using it since he first started selling it. Currently using it twice everyday and have been for the past 10 weeks
All injections of Dragons Blood have been IM with a 29g 1/2” insulin needle.

I’ve been using it since he first started selling it. Currently using it twice everyday and have been for the past 10 weeks
Thank you for your response. I honestly didn’t see any reason why Im would be a problem. Sounds like a great compound! I just wanted to check with you guys.

Thank you for your response. I honestly didn’t see any reason why Im would be a problem. Sounds like a great compound! I just wanted to check with you guys.
I’m using it currently in a cut and working well. I’m using it before lifting in the morning (7 days a week) and before afternoon cardio (7 days a week)
No trouble with sleep which is good. Also running 300 mg Tren so I’m borderline on the sleep difficulty but I can sleep @ 300mg Tren. And even with a shot of DB around 4 pm I still sleep fine.
Added some taurine recently, no cramps.

I’m using it currently in a cut and working well. I’m using it before lifting in the morning (7 days a week) and before afternoon cardio (7 days a week)
No trouble with sleep which is good. Also running 300 mg Tren so I’m borderline on the sleep difficulty but I can sleep @ 300mg Tren. And even with a shot of DB around 4 pm I still sleep fine.
Added some taurine recently, no cramps.
I was wondering about the “legs” of it so to speak. I’m glad it’s not disrupting your sleep. I plan to use on leg or heavy back days. I hear you about the tren I can’t hardly sleep a wink anything over 240mg a week!

I have tren hex 100mg per ml 10ml for $50. Labels should be here in a few days. Will be adding to list. Tren hex is very expensive so that's a great price.
Damn right it’s a great price. Using your tren hex now at 100mg 3x per week and it’s excellent. Came to this thread specifically to see if you had it back in stock as I’m on my last vial!

My apologies if this has already been answered, or I overlooked it. It says the Primo E 200 in MCT is the same price as GSO, but I only see Primo E 150 in GSO @ $60. What's the price for the Primo E 200 in MCT?
$80. Primo 200 gso was a add in towards the top of list. The primo 200, both gso and mct, are both bigger vials.