MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Tretinoin isn't great or very convenient for back and shoulder acne. Accutane is better for that.

Also be mindful of photosensitivity from tret. When combined with a tanning bed session, could end up looking like a lobster.
Yeah probably not a good idea to use both at the same time lol but I would have rather gone that route than accutane.

Tretinoin isn't great or very convenient for back and shoulder acne. Accutane is better for that.

Also be mindful of photosensitivity from tret. When combined with a tanning bed session, could end up looking like a lobster.
That's not necessarily a bad thing. Larry the lobster was yoked

Attachments

• 51QcrGiCcPL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg
    51QcrGiCcPL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 3
Yeah probably not a good idea to use both at the same time lol but I would have rather gone that route than accutane.
That’s because people are prescribed Accutane at a much higher dose than is actually effective. I’ve been on 20mg for a few weeks with zero sides to speak of outside of chapped lips.

I was taking 20 and it screwed me up. Good for you!
I am currently on a prescription from my doctor. Pain in the ass to be on it, blood test every month and a monthly checkup. My doctor explained it, the Accutane will squeeze out all the stuff from all the bad pores and heal them. My dosage is 80Mg a day for 6 months. The first month I looked horrible, but each month got better and better. Now I have almost nothing and it’s almost completely gone. He said after 6months 95% of people are clear pretty much for good. Just my experience so far. But yes it tore me up bad. The sides were/are bad too. Super dry lips since the beginning, dry skin, dry around my mouth etc

I am a big fan of Trerinoin. I have been using it for a little over a year.

I actually have two recipes that I use, one for my face and one for my back and shoulders.

For back and shoulders, I mix my raws into a cerve lotion and have a friend rub it in. I keep it on for 3 to 4 hours and rinse it off.

I have found that you do not want to sleep with it on because it gets on your sheets and then you end up touching your sheets and then you end up touching yourself and then you end up with an extra sensitive pecker

TxHero

I have been getting emails from a STANFORD1@protonmail instead of standford1@protonmail. Is the one that's capitalized a scammer? He's told me 10% off this week. What was weird was several follow up emails about if id be able to order by Friday, then by Monday, and then two more about Monday.

Any info is appreciated.

I have been getting emails from a STANFORD1@protonmail instead of standford1@protonmail. Is the one that's capitalized a scammer? He's told me 10% off this week. What was weird was several follow up emails about if id be able to order by Friday, then by Monday, and then two more about Monday.

Any info is appreciated.
It's stan not stand. I'll never email you out of the blue and if I were to have a sale I wouldn't email you. I'd post it here, but not having any sales any time soon. Prices for me have gone up significantly.