MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Question for ya guys. What's a good cycle for bpc157 and tb500? It looks like 500mcg a day bpc157 and 800mcg a day tb500. Does that sound correct? Also, good peptide/s for inflammation? Thank you guys.
I had tricep tendon surgery in may.

I did .625 BPC twice a day
1mg of TB per day.

I feel like I had some great results & my surgeon was impressed with my progress compared to his other patients as well so that kinda made me feel like the peptides had something to do with it.

Question for ya guys. What's a good cycle for bpc157 and tb500? It looks like 500mcg a day bpc157 and 800mcg a day tb500. Does that sound correct? Also, good peptide/s for inflammation? Thank you guys.

From my understanding TB is the one that will have a more immediate impact on inflammation.
This is what I do from personal experimenting and some research, depending on my stock as well.

I take 10mg of TB and basically use that as a loading dose. Don’t need to but I’ll do 3.34ish MWF.

After that I do 1.5mg a day since I’m doing BPC and GHK-CU nightly.

Without the loading it’s basically 1.5mg TB once a day, 500mcg of BPC twice a day (if I remember in the morning) and 1-2mg of GHK-CU a day all loaded in the same syringe.

I cycle the TB and defitnely feel a difference when it’s added. The GHK about 3 times a year. But otherwise BPC and 3ius of HGH are my staple at night.

Question for ya guys. What's a good cycle for bpc157 and tb500? It looks like 500mcg a day bpc157 and 800mcg a day tb500. Does that sound correct? Also, good peptide/s for inflammation? Thank you guy
I have been using bpc at 1mg a day split in 2 doses. 2mg tb-500 EOD. 4mg a day Ghk-cu split in 2 doses, and 100mg a day injectable glutathione

Inflammation has been way down and joints/tendons feel pretty good. Has had a great effect on my skin as well.

I use both every day. BPC 500mcg to 1 mg/day, TB500 1 mg 4 times per week. If I had an acute injury I would bump up the dose. This is my protocol for inflammation and everyday aches and pains. Works great for my wife and I being middle aged.

I actually just sent an email for an order that included bpc. I was getting bad pain in my elbow but the bpc really helped to get rid of it. It was more of a pain when extended so I did 500mg a day for 2 months. Just started to come back after a year or so.

I actually just sent an email for an order that included bpc. I was getting bad pain in my elbow but the bpc really helped to get rid of it. It was more of a pain when extended so I did 500mg a day for 2 months. Just started to come back after a year or so.
Good result for a relatively low dose.

Also interesting to note the duration; it lasted a year. Maybe it's something you're still doing that's causing it. But good to know you can get a year of relief with 2 months of treatment.