MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

So fun little story
Wife and I went through fertility issues for a few years with no success.
Finally tried IVF beginning of last year and it ended up failing.
Started TRT after that.
Decided to get on stans gear did a cycle of 500mg test.
Did a 2nd cycle 600mg test 300mg primo.
Got some joint pain went back to a 300mg test and knocked up the wife.
Whatever Stan puts in the vial must be magic.
Wtf this is a miracle , fingers crossed for everyone else in the same boat. Our swimmers ain’t swimming as much if you got booster Covid shots out the wazoo

So fun little story
Started TRT after that.
Congratulations man. Being a dad is the best.

Anyone have issues with Stan’s Var not working? Ive been taking 50mg now for 4th week and have felt nothing. I an taking it with 1cc a week or his Sustanon and 300mg a week of his Primo but the Var isnt doing what I am used to it doing.

Last year I did 50mg of Goodlyfe’s Var and after the first 10-14 days I was rock hard pumped all day and gym pumps were insane. Currently in the same dosing the pumps are the same as before I introduced the Var and my muscles dont feel hard and full all the time.
Let me know what happens with this

So fun little story
Started TRT after that.
who’s gonna tell him

Anyone have issues with Stan’s Var not working? Ive been taking 50mg now for 4th week and have felt nothing. I an taking it with 1cc a week or his Sustanon and 300mg a week of his Primo but the Var isnt doing what I am used to it doing.

Last year I did 50mg of Goodlyfe’s Var and after the first 10-14 days I was rock hard pumped all day and gym pumps were insane. Currently in the same dosing the pumps are the same as before I introduced the Var and my muscles dont feel hard and full all the time.
A 10 plus year member and you make a post like this? This product and all the rest have their raw tested before being brewed. That's with every batch of new raw that is received. Then the finished product is tested. Then its offered up for sale.

So, whatever you feel or don't feel means absolutely nothing. Send off a sample to be tested by one of the accredited labs recognized by the Community. When you receive the results, good, bad, or indifferent, post them for all to see. We can work with that.

What is it you've been doing as a member these past 10 plus years? You haven't learned a god damned thing. How's your life in general? Do you find yourself on the outside looking in all the damn time? Have your peers all moved on and found different measures of success while you seem to spinning your wheels going nowhere fast?

How many times have you lost your house key? Have your parents started to charge you for a new key hoping you'll maybe "Wake up" and life will stop passing you by? You're fortunate that they blame themselves and wonder where, exactly, did things go wrong?

We don't play that shit here. We aren't going to blame Stan or his anavar for your problems. Take control of your own life. Take a look at what you've done wrong. You want to blame anyone or anything for your issues and failures. HPLC testing is the only thing that's going to prove that the gear is the problem. What are you going to do if the gear passes with flying colors? Who are you going to blame then? Test it and post results. Don't test it and stop posting about what you feel is wrong with the product. You're what's wrong. We good?
What is the website?????

What is the website to make purchases

Can u plz five me stanfordpharma website??????
Knock it off. There isn't a conspiracy to hide a Stanford website from you. Ok? Take some control back and figure out what you have to do in order to become a client of this sources. Spamming his thread is going to lead to consequences you aren't going to like.
Let me know what happens with this
How do you see it playing out? Is that how you try and get by in this life? You get behind others and try and do as little as possible yourself? Let the other guy be the crash test dummy.

You are now forever linked to your new best friend, Mariachi12. You 2 will either sink or swim. He gets banned for spamming this thread, you'll be banned. He grows up and becomes a member in good standing, you'll ride those coattails too. Maybe the 2 of you can figure this out together?

A 10 plus year member and you make a post like this? This product and all the rest have their raw tested before being brewed. That's with every batch of new raw that is received. Then the finished product is tested. Then its offered up for sale.

So, whatever you feel or don't feel means absolutely nothing. Send off a sample to be tested by one of the accredited labs recognized by the Community. When you receive the results, good, bad, or indifferent, post them for all to see. We can work with that.

What is it you've been doing as a member these past 10 plus years? You haven't learned a god damned thing. How's your life in general? Do you find yourself on the outside looking in all the damn time? Have your peers all moved on and found different measures of success while you seem to spinning your wheels going nowhere fast?

How many times have you lost your house key? Have your parents started to charge you for a new key hoping you'll maybe "Wake up" and life will stop passing you by? You're fortunate that they blame themselves and wonder where, exactly, did things go wrong?

We don't play that shit here. We aren't going to blame Stan or his anavar for your problems. Take control of your own life. Take a look at what you've done wrong. You want to blame anyone or anything for your issues and failures. HPLC testing is the only thing that's going to prove that the gear is the problem. What are you going to do if the gear passes with flying colors? Who are you going to blame then? Test it and post results. Don't test it and stop posting about what you feel is wrong with the product. You're what's wrong. We good?

Knock it off. There isn't a conspiracy to hide a Stanford website from you. Ok? Take some control back and figure out what you have to do in order to become a client of this sources. Spamming his thread is going to lead to consequences you aren't going to like.

How do you see it playing out? Is that how you try and get by in this life? You get behind others and try and do as little as possible yourself? Let the other guy be the crash test dummy.

You are now forever linked to your new best friend, Mariachi12. You 2 will either sink or swim. He gets banned for spamming this thread, you'll be banned. He grows up and becomes a member in good standing, you'll ride those coattails too. Maybe the 2 of you can figure this out together?
He’s Back!

Awe look at this little emo baby. Listening to too much Hawthorne Heights lately?

I'll check in and ask anyone whatever question I want and hope it works out correctly and if I have an issue, I'll take it up directly with the source.

Awe look at this little emo baby. Listening to too much Hawthorne Heights lately?

I'll check in and ask anyone whatever question I want and hope it works out correctly and if I have an issue, I'll take it up directly with the source.
Ummm huh ??? Do you even know what you’re talking about or who you are replying to and about. The response you replied to wasn’t even directed at you dumm dummm. Wow … the intelligence continues to diminish.

This Shilly Hero obviously!

This Shilly Hero obviously!
You ought to maybe go read the post history of the member you are attacking here before calling names. See what he has contributed here compared to yourself and perhaps exercise a little but of humility, if that is possible for your personality type.

Of course, you can start just with the quality of what he posted and you posted right here in this thread, above. It speaks volumes.

You ought to maybe go read the post history of the member you are attacking here before calling names. See what he has contributed here compared to yourself and perhaps exercise a little but of humility, if that is possible for your personality type.

Of course, you can start just with the quality of what he posted and you posted right here in this thread, above. It speaks volumes.
Volumes? Haha. This guy thinks he's a hero and calling me out by name because I asked another member to follow up with me about his concern... and your talking about my personality type?

Read my post again.

I am not talking about our personality type, other than for you to assess it yourself to determine if you are capable of any humility.

We'll soon know for certain, but given the direction of your reply, we may know already.

I am not talking about our personality type, other than for you to assess it yourself to determine if you are capable of any humility.

We'll soon know for certain, but given the direction of your reply, we may know already.

Humility.... That would be not jumping into arguments that you are not a part of. That means you should see yourself out of this conversation.... respectfully.