MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I have none, humility, that is. It is a personality defect of which I am well aware.

But you miss the point entirely. biggerben69 has contributed more to this site than you could hope to accomplish in the next two decades even if you tried. If he called you out over something, maybe you should pay attention instead of engaging in petty bickering and calling him names.

I have none, humility, that is. It is a personality defect of which I am well aware.

But you miss the point entirely. biggerben69 has contributed more to this site than you could hope to accomplish in the next two decades even if you tried. If he called you out over something, maybe you should pay attention instead of engaging in petty bickering and calling him names.
You are missing the point entirely.
Nobody is going to call me out, just for asking another member to follow up with me.
I don't care what he has contributed. That means nothing at this point.

It's funny because I definitely hit a nerve asking that question and it shows a lot of insecurity about this thread and this source.

One member posts about his feelz, and you want "to know what happens with this." Seriously. that is what you posted. Want to know what happens with his feelz. Another member points out that these are HPLC tested, and the feelz member can have his tested that way, too. Then he asks you some pertinent questions, the first of which is, "How do you see this playing out?"

LOL

So of course you start your juvenile attacks.

"emo baby"

"shill hero"

Yes, of course, those calling you out are just insecure about this source.

You nailed it.

Good thing we have posters like you and bigtyivier2K2 to give us their feelz and make sure we get updates about feelz and point out our insecurities. You two have improved this site just by your recent posting.

One member posts about his feelz, and you want "to know what happens with this." Seriously. that is what you posted. Want to know what happens with his feelz. Another member points out that these are HPLC tested, and the feelz member can have his tested that way, too. Then he asks you some pertinent questions, the first of which is, "How do you see this playing out?"

LOL

So of course you start your juvenile attacks.

"emo baby"

"shill hero"

Yes, of course, those calling you out are just insecure about this source.

You nailed it.

Good thing we have posters like you and bigtyivier2K2 to give us their feelz and make sure we get updates about feelz and point out our insecurities. You two have improved this site just by your recent posting.
I asked bigtyivier2k2 to "let me know how this goes" then biggerben69 starts talking shit about the both of us, so I talk shit back and your offended?
If you can't take it then don't dish it out and cry about it. Be a man.... this has nothing to do with you anyway right?

Yes, I am offended. Again, you hit the nail on the head. That is all this is. I am offended and crying about it!

It is great how you so clearly understand everything.

This is not at all about your stupid question and juvenile attacks.

This has nothing to do with HPLC testing as being superior to going off of feelz as if this is 1995.

Nope. It is only about being offended and crying about it.

Are you for real? You can't be this dense in real life, off the internet.

Yes, I am offended. Again, you hit the nail on the head. That is all this is. I am offended and crying about it!

It is great how you so clearly understand everything.

This is not at all about your stupid question and juvenile attacks.

This has nothing to do with HPLC testing as being superior to going off of feelz as if this is 1995.

Nope. It is only about being offended and crying about it.

Are you for real? You can't be this dense in real life, off the internet.
Biggerben69 started the juvenile attacks... and again this has nothing to do with you so why don't you mind your business?

If you really want to sniff my greasy nuts keep responding. I love this shit.

Last edited:
Biggerben69 started the juvenile attacks... and again this has nothing to do with you so why don't you mind your business?

If you really want to sniff my greasy nuts keep responding. I love this shit.
I haven't been here long, but long enough to know who biggerben69 is. Arguing with him isn't logical. Relax take a step back and read what he typed out again. Then evaluate why he went off like that on specifically this sources thread.

I haven't been here long, but long enough to know who biggerben69 is. Arguing with him isn't logical. Relax take a step back and read what he typed out again. Then evaluate why he went off like that on specifically this sources thread.
Read this again: A well known member had an issue with his anavar and I simply asked him to let me know how it goes, hoping he would figure it out. That's it!
For someone to jump in to talk shit about that is a problem regardless of who they are or what they did in the past.
Biggerben69 jumped the gun and assumed people were slandering the source... so if someone oversteps and talks shit, I'm gunna respond like I did. End of story..

Read this again: A well known member had an issue with his anavar and I simply asked him to let me know how it goes, hoping he would figure it out. That's it!
For someone to jump in to talk shit about that is a problem regardless of who they are or what they did in the past.
Biggerben69 jumped the gun and assumed people were slandering the source... so if someone oversteps and talks shit, I'm gunna respond like I did. End of story..
That's right defend that honour.

Typical sabotage attack.

Compares Standord var to another source’s var at the same dose.

Says other sources he noticed within 10-14 days ( usual time to notice it ) and how his muscles were rock solid pumped all day (pshh okay pal lol..)

But with stanfords he didn’t get a single pump for 4 weeks ?!

Who would wait 4 WEEKS without ONE SINGLE PUMP to say something ?

Nothing to see here folks. Next.

What is your evidence that he is a "shill?"
My evidence is that both of you are trying to jump in someone else's drama that you're not a part of.
I guess some people don't have anything else going on so they need to express their opinions on other peoples dramas. That in itself is making it look worse for yourselves. Lol
Anyone else? This is fun