MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Yeah, definitely too long. Closing down for a few days to try and catch up.
I dont know how many orders daily you get to actually know if this would help but have you ever thought of having open and closed days during the week? Closed days youd just ship orders overflowing from open days
So like M-W Open, T-S closed

Or if you get a TON daily, you could do 1-10 open, 10-31 closed etc on a bigger scale with monthly dates instead of weekly.

I dont know how many orders daily you get to actually know if this would help but have you ever thought of having open and closed days during the week? Closed days youd just ship orders overflowing from open days
So like M-W Open, T-S closed

Or if you get a TON daily, you could do 1-10 open, 10-31 closed etc on a bigger scale with monthly dates instead of weekly.
I was gonna close down 1st week of every month, we'll see how it goes. Catching up right now.

Just as an FYI for those waiting on orders, Stan will purge your order record and tracking number after a period of time for customer saftey (seemingly after 1-2 months). So if you don't get your pack make sure to reach out and keep in touch.

Going dark until tomorrow morning. Will answer emails tomorrow
What's up stan hope all is well brother looks like things are good I'm glad it still here. And still putting out quality gear at an affordable price. I'ma have to get with you when you open up definitely needing some test cyp, and a few other products. Good bless and hope all is well brother