MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Excuse my ignorance on this, but what the difference in regards to Lipo-B & Lipo-C
Lipo-B shots are a popular option for anyone who needs a little extra vitamin B in their life. Typically, you get vitamin B from different foods, but it can be challenging to eat a balanced enough diet filled with natural foods to get enough vitamin B.

With the Lipo B Shots, you get a variety of different types of vitamin B, including certain types that can be more difficult to get in your diet alone. This Lipo-B shot is filled with vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5 and B5. It also has vitamin C which is great for your immune system and three different Amino Acids. These acids help increase energy levels and promote healthy fat loss.

Lipo-C shots, on the other hand, have slightly different ingredients, although they are also a great way to promote healthy energy. These shots have three types of B vitamins in them: B1, B5, B5. They also have three different types of Amino Acids, as well as L-Carnitine, which is a fat burner. The unique blend will help support a healthy liver, promote fat loss, and stimulate your metabolism. This is also a great shot for increased energy.
This is kinda to the point in nutshell . I personally love the lipo C over Lipo B . The lipo C give a boost in the gym and help you get a couple more reps in while I think that Lipo B would be great the morning after Partying all night . Great for hangovers . Hope that helps

Lipo-B shots are a popular option for anyone who needs a little extra vitamin B in their life. Typically, you get vitamin B from different foods, but it can be challenging to eat a balanced enough diet filled with natural foods to get enough vitamin B.

With the Lipo B Shots, you get a variety of different types of vitamin B, including certain types that can be more difficult to get in your diet alone. This Lipo-B shot is filled with vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5 and B5. It also has vitamin C which is great for your immune system and three different Amino Acids. These acids help increase energy levels and promote healthy fat loss.

Lipo-C shots, on the other hand, have slightly different ingredients, although they are also a great way to promote healthy energy. These shots have three types of B vitamins in them: B1, B5, B5. They also have three different types of Amino Acids, as well as L-Carnitine, which is a fat burner. The unique blend will help support a healthy liver, promote fat loss, and stimulate your metabolism. This is also a great shot for increased energy.
This is kinda to the point in nutshell . I personally love the lipo C over Lipo B . The lipo C give a boost in the gym and help you get a couple more reps in while I think that Lipo B would be great the morning after Partying all night . Great for hangovers . Hope that helps
Appreciate the response and breakdown. I might try the C

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back