MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I helped you on something that you kept going on and on about.. I can’t remember it ..that pic reminded me of it ..
Most likely bro. I remember you too now.. lol. Can’t remember what you helped me with but yea.. lol. Good to hear from you brother!! That pic was put together from the ol gs from meso back in the day. I got hammered the first time here lol and they were jocking me. Someone put together that pic haha.

Cheers

Everyone, just open a new proton email account now.

New name, not associated with your handle on any forum or social or anything.

When you place an order via email, feel free to tell them your previous email address and forum name within the email if you think that's necessary (I do not).

Why would anyone ever want to do this? Why would you ever link order with forum persona? Big no-no. No?

I never wanted to do it. It's just what I did at first. This wasn't even on my radar.

Now, I don't think sources give a fuck if you're a long-time customer or a first timer. They don't give preferential treatment to either.

When you place an order via email, feel free to tell them your previous email address and forum name within the email if you think that's necessary (I do not).

^if you think it's relevant or necessary for some other reason, nothing against that

I never wanted to do it. It's just what I did at first. This wasn't even on my radar.

Now, I don't think sources give a fuck if you're a long-time customer or a first timer. They don't give preferential treatment to either.

^if you think it's relevant or necessary for some other reason, nothing against that
Thanks for clarifying. Just curious. Appreciate it. I guess it could make getting testing credit easier if you also wanted to share with forum group.

You think a source that cards prospective customers to ensure they are at least 25 years old would ever fly? Enhanced impurity testing and carding customers...Ethical Anabolics, LLC.

Probably too far fetched for the UG, huh?
It would be too difficult. I definitely wouldn't sell to someone I thought was not ready both physically and mentally if I could. I've told people I think they should spend more time researching before using after they've asked basic questions.

Back