MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I heard he's kind of ify
Shit. That’s unfortunate. I’ll keep looking around.

On a serious note. I’ve had those black little floaters in gear before from other sources, literally identical. Recon a post from 2022 had a fella here with labels off send you pictures and videos of same type of floaters. You sent him replacement test.

You said it was stopper piece. How can that be if the top wasn’t even popped? Just curious.

Shit. That’s unfortunate. I’ll keep looking around.

On a serious note. I’ve had those black little floaters in gear before from other sources, literally identical. Recon a post from 2022 had a fella here with labels off send you pictures and videos of same type of floaters. You sent him replacement test.

You said it was stopper piece. How can that be if the top wasn’t even popped? Just curious.
It's possible the stopper had a piece that was about to fall off when capped. Sometimes it just happens. It's rare, but happens. I've been doing this for well over 15 years. Not even big pharma is perfect. It's how well you avoid issues and how you handle them when they arise. Not one source (big pharma or ugl) has never had a issue.

It's possible the stopper had a piece that was about to fall off when capped. Sometimes it just happens. It's rare, but happens. I've been doing this for well over 15 years. Not even big pharma is perfect. It's how well you avoid issues and how you handle them when they arise. Not one source (big pharma or ugl) has never had an issue.
Okay. That’s a pretty legit answer and you own it. Fuck I was hoping to trip you up. Did you ever share how you sterilize product? I know you are very sensitive to posting stuff about your process and your overall operation. Unlike China source I pressed recently, you might not have the luxury of international statute of laws so I understand your extra caution.

I’m not pressing for any info here I just don’t want to dig through 500 pages (a lot of it is nonsense and baseless accusations against you, last 20 pages with scamming and such).

Thanks for answering about the floater, zero defensive action taken and straight to the point.

Okay. That’s a pretty legit answer and you own it. Fuck I was hoping to trip you up. Did you ever share how you sterilize product? I know you are very sensitive to posting stuff about your process and your overall operation. Unlike China source I pressed recently, you might not have the luxury of international statute of laws so I understand your extra caution.

I’m not pressing for any info here I just don’t want to dig through 500 pages (a lot of it is nonsense and baseless accusations against you, last 20 pages with scamming and such).

Thanks for answering about the floater, zero defensive action taken and straight to the point.
My shop cost about $100,000 (not including building) to put together. Professionally built. That's why I don't post pics. I've given pics privately in the past, but the fact that, in over 15 years, I've never had a major issue speaks more than that.

I share how to sterilize products all the time. I've taught many labs how to get started. Don't even know how many. Probably some of the labs you're considering I taught how to become a source.

I try not to talk much about that stuff, though, for obvious reasons. I literally have to do things to try and slow business down. There's a good reason for that as well as a good reason I've been around so long.

My shop cost about $100,000 (not including building) to put together. Professionally built. That's why I don't post pics. I've given pics privately in the past, but the fact that, in over 15 years, I've never had a major issue speaks more than that.

I share how to sterilize products all the time. I've taught many labs how to get started. Don't even know how many. Probably some of the labs you're considering I taught how to become a source.

I try not to talk much about that stuff, though, for obvious reasons. I literally have to do things to try and slow business down. There's a good reason for that as well as a good reason I've been around so long.
15 years, good track record, you own up to a lot of shit. Yea I’m done here. Real brave to share those pics privately, hopefully exif data was scrubbed prior to it.

Thanks for sharing and responding without beating around the bush. I’ll drop a test order of some products soon. Got a list of vendors I want to do a trial on and some testing perhaps.

Once again, thanks for answering me and being respectful. I wish you many safe operations. Good day Sir.

it’s g2g
23 posts all in Stan's thread since last week, no new member intro post, and you are suspicious of me.

Well done.

Since you missed the BIG sign when you joined or just didn't give a sh*t. One more time for you:

Last edited:

Oh before I forget, just one more question if I may ask..

Based on the fact it’s $100,000 facility and all, is it safe to assume you operate with a flow hood of some sort?

I should have asked this directly prior to ending my convo, my apologies.

Oh before I forget, just one more question if I may ask..

Based on the fact it’s $100,000 facility and all, is it safe to assume you operate with a flow hood of some sort?

I should have asked this directly prior to ending my convo, my apologies.
No, it's a clean room with a vacuum system for air to travel outward from the room. Basically, the room is a flowhood. Multiple air purifiers and dehumidifiers, temperature controlled, etc.

No, it's a clean room with a vacuum system for air to travel outward from the room. Basically, the room is a flowhood. Multiple air purifiers and dehumidifiers, temperature controlled, etc.
Thanks, that clears up some confusion when searching flow hood on this thread. Thank you for taking the time to respond to me, even tho you didn’t have to, obviously you aren’t hurting for customers. I’m looking forward to testing your stuff.

Back