MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

How? message mods and ask them to block him from me seeing him? And why can’t I delete my old posts to de-clutter didn’t mean to,

it seems like the Readalot guy already reported me so what now
What?
You click on his picture and it says ignore.
Like that his posts will be obscured to you and he will not be able to reply to you, either

What?
You click on his picture and it says ignore.
Like that his posts will be obscured to you and he will not be able to reply to you, either
Will do

How does readalot know that I can’t delete my old posts without mods help, that means he has reported me to the mods for calling him out no? Not like it matters anymore but I do apologize for cluttering, just trying to warn everyone the Readalot is full of shit and may be a scammer

Will do

How does readalot know that I can’t delete my old posts without mods help, that means he has reported me to the mods for calling him out no?

No, once I think 20-30 minutes have gone past, you cannot edit or delete your posts.
You have to ask admin.

In any case, they will NOT delete posts from source threads, as this may be considered unethical

Another Touchdown from Stan!
This guy is a true professional and his quality stuff and service always has me coming back. Will post bloods in 45 to 60 days to show
Yeahhh!!
Damn! 1 liter? I need to step up my game… all I have are these two 600ML babies… test c/npp
You draw what size needle to prevent rubber stopper chunks ? 25g worked for me, 20g made rubber bits sink to the bottom
*never happened with stans gear, 10/10*

Last edited:
Yeahhh!!

You draw what size needle to prevent rubber stopper chunks ? 25g worked for me, 20g made rubber bits sink to the bottom
I didnt put a stopper on these just straight pulling from the oil like a dumb cunt lol only used the npp, test c is unopened no idea why I still buy 10ml bottles from stan but I do

On 10ml bottles I use 18G, never had chunks

I didnt put a stopper on these just straight pulling from the oil like a dumb cunt lol only used the npp, test c is unopened no idea why I still buy 10ml bottles from stan but I do

On 10ml bottles I use 18G, never had chunks
I get the 20g only one that’s 1.5inches

enjoy being able to grab the last bits of that juice from the sides of the vial holding it sideways

Readalot is full of shit
You sat there and lied your ass off. Called you out on it. You quadrupled down, have accused me of being LE or scammer, claim I reported you, and call me full of shit. Full of shit how you unapologetic lying sack of immoral shit?

How you have the audacity to continue posting here after your complete and total meltdown and self-ownage boggles my mind. When wrong, a person of character apologizes and owns their shit. You are not a person of character. Are you old enough to drive yet? I'm waiting. That bullshit you left back there will be sitting there a while. You may be able to still salvage a little dignity if you do the right thing. Let's see.

Therein lies the problem. People somehow got the idea they can do anything they want on the internet with no consequences or repercussions. Folks will be reading your trash and pitying your complete retardation for all of eternity or until the power goes out for good.

Last edited:
You sat there and lied your ass off. Called you out on it. You quadrupled down, have accused me of being LE or scammer, claim I reported you, and call me full of shit. Full of shit how you unapologetic lying sack of immoral shit?

How you have the audacity to continue posting here after your complete and total meltdown and self-ownage boggles my mind. When wrong, a person of character apologizes and owns their shit. You are not a person of character. Are you old enough to drive yet? I'm waiting. That bullshit you left back there will be sitting there a while. You may be able to still salvage a little dignity if you do the right thing. Let's see.

Therein lies the problem. People somehow got the idea they can do anything they want on the internet with no consequences or repercussions. Folks will be reading your trash and pitying your complete retardation for all of eternity or until the power goes out for good.

Honestly, just leave him be.
He is happy to be on this thread, specifically, and just could not care less about anything else.
You are wasting your energy.
Everyone knows you are not a scmmer, for God's sake.
If you want those screenshots of your social media stuff removed, dm admin.

Back