Start of pharm vs tsl

@legendary was your blood test LC/MS?
Still confused about masteron raising your T level... hoping it indeed is masteron... I believe you said your dropping masteron and re taking test with 200mg weekly? If so that's great and will shine some light on the masteron:)

Still confused about masteron raising your T level... hoping it indeed is masteron... I believe you said your dropping masteron and re taking test with 200mg weekly? If so that's great and will shine some light on the masteron:)
I'm pretty sure that they don't do capped LC/MS. The LC/MS could make a difference

Masteron will yield higher free test levels brother... so it's not exactly an apples to apples comparison yet but the next set of bloods will be

Yes dropping mast. I was wondering the same thing. But keep in mind these numbers are at peak. Pharm is 4 days after pin. So I'm keeping tsl cyp and no mast.

So now that I'm curious about mast. After these bloods I'm going into blast. I still have 2 bottles of mast. I'll get uncapped bloods. I'm going to try this

200 ew test c
200 ew mast e
600 ew npp

I'll keep test low as long as no libido issues.

Now on trt 200 ew I have free test of about 17 if mast was test would free test be over 50 at 400 ew?

I regret getting capped test. But I'll say why I got capped. Past few months me and wife were with 3 new girls. I was loosing sleep thinking I had a std. capped test was ready in 48 hours opposed to 5-7 days. Std free. I'll never do capped again. Lol

I was running mast p at 225mg weekly. Just switched to mast e and gonna run it at 250mg a week to keep the playing field even for the comparison. I figured the 250 a week of e will be comparable to 225 of mast p with the difference in ester weight.